Danielle Fields...No Problems - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #21
HopingForBabies
What do I need the tracking number for,I got the snakes on tuesday?Lots of people on here have ripped people off,but people still buy from them.I am not the only one.If they didn't do anything wrong to me,why do I care.I am not saying they didn't do that to other people,but I have other things to think about than other peoples deals.How many deals do you think they made in the last few years?There isn't that many people complaining.There are other people on here with far more complaints against them,and people still buy from them.Walmart has ripped off people,but to save a couple bucks,I am sure you would go there to buy products.My experience was good,if yours wasn't,take that up with them.I am sure everybody was hoping I would get ripped off,just to prove thier point.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #22
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies
What do I need the tracking number for,I got the snakes on tuesday?Lots of people on here have ripped people off,but people still buy from them.I am not the only one.If they didn't do anything wrong to me,why do I care.I am not saying they didn't do that to other people,but I have other things to think about than other peoples deals.How many deals do you think they made in the last few years?There isn't that many people complaining.There are other people on here with far more complaints against them,and people still buy from them.Walmart has ripped off people,but to save a couple bucks,I am sure you would go there to buy products.My experience was good,if yours wasn't,take that up with them.I am sure everybody was hoping I would get ripped off,just to prove thier point.
Idiot

Old 01-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
David Reid
Moron

Old 01-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #24
ravensgait
David are you really so um Naive/dumb to think that we wanted to see you get burned by these Slime Balls ? The whole purpose of this forum is to warm others of Low Life's like these, to help get deals gone awry straightened out and yes many many times to help those who have been ripped off recover money or animals. If you don't care what other people's experiences have been then what are you doing here? Just lay down your money and take your chances and if you get burned oh well .

Gee there you go again with the "" If they didn't do anything wrong to me,why do I care."" Seems like a real piss poor way of looking at things. So tell me on 9/11 did what happened bother you? did it piss you off? If so why ? it obviously didn't affect you as your here typing. Some how I doubt you get the point that myself and others here are trying to get across to you so go on and send these Buttwheats some more of your money and if low and behold you get taken well I guess then you'll care because though you've been warned you did it anyway and it happened to you.

As was mentioned above if you ever have babies or anything else to sell, well think about this.. When someone comes here to find out about YOU this thread will pop up and they will see someone who doesn't care if others get ripped off and if they have any shred of common sense they are going to think-- Hell if he doesn't care about thieves then he isn't going to care if he steals my money from me!!! I think I'll look elsewhere this guy is slime!!!

Now look at these twits who used to go by the name Rainforest Reptiles , they are Jobbers who have burned so many people that they had to change their name to try and get some business. They've only been in the business a couple years or so and already have to lie about who they are to sell something. They have to worry every time their door bell rings that it may be someone they have stolen money from coming to pay them a visit, walking down the street they have to wonder if the people they see might be one of their victims who is looking for them. David from what you've posted in this thread you seem to have about the same moral makeup as these two, Now that I and others here think this should bother you! I wonder if it does...
Randy

Old 01-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #25
ravensgait
Oh by the way the tracking number would prove you did business with these thieves, you wouldn't be the first person to do a Good guy post for themselves or friends over a deal that never happened...Randy

Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #26
David Reid
There is no excuse for buying reptiles from known bad guys. Like others have said, your money keeps them in business. A smart scammer will always have one good deal to 10 or so bad deals, just so they have some "references."

Dave

Old 01-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #27
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies
What do I need the tracking number for,I got the snakes on tuesday?
Are you sure? I am not so fast to think you did, of course a tracking number would prove me wrong.
Quote:
Lots of people on here have ripped people off,but people still buy from them.I am not the only one.If they didn't do anything wrong to me,why do I care.
Well you are the one bragging about the great deal you say you had.

Quote:
I am not saying they didn't do that to other people,but I have other things to think about than other peoples deals.How many deals do you think they made in the last few years?There isn't that many people complaining.There are other people on here with far more complaints against them,and people still buy from them.Walmart has ripped off people,but to save a couple bucks,I am sure you would go there to buy products.My experience was good,if yours wasn't,take that up with them.I am sure everybody was hoping I would get ripped off,just to prove thier point.
No what I really think is you were put up to coming in here and posting this. We both know they would not change their name if the conducted good business.

Now, how about that tracking number??

Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #28
HopingForBabies
799779593292 I'm an idiot and moron?Why don't you pm me your phone # and we can talk about that..

Old 01-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #29
varnyard
Thank you, that is what the BOI is all about, thanks for the proof. I will say this, you were one of the lucky few, these people are not to be trusted.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #30
HopingForBabies
I told you I am not a liar.Maybe I did get lucky,but I don't see how I did anything wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!