Shipping live Mice - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:06 AM   #1
dociledragons08
Shipping live Mice

I am in need to ship live mice from PA to UT. What is the best service to use. It seems there are so many options or Can I not ship live mice. The pet store do it so I figure there must be a way.

Old 02-28-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
JColt
The last I remember you have to ship from airport to airport and the mice need to be checked by a vet. I think you need a special container also. Things may have changed in the last 10 years or so but probably not by much. Pretty expensive.

Old 09-16-2014, 12:40 AM   #3
thomasusa80
The last I remember you should send from airport terminal to be able to airport terminal and also the rodents must be checked out by way of a veterinary. I do think you want a exclusive jar likewise. Factors often have modified within the last several years or possibly even longer however that's doubtful by much. Quite pricey.

Old 10-13-2014, 03:09 AM   #4
Aryia
Not sure what the pricing is, but I've heard of pet ground transport services. Might be worth it to inquire the process/price? Hopefully they don't charge per animal lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!