Trade Snakes and Equipment - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Bumblebeetuna13
Warning! Snakes and Equipment

Due to a bunch of reasons, I'm selling/trade my collection and all equipment. I would like sell it all in one shot but willing to separate the snakes and equipment if needed(obviously snakes must be sold first, before equipment). Again looking to sell or trade snakes as a group, few snakes at a time or the whole bunch, not really singling them out at the moment. Looking to trade for a quad or ride on mower/tractor. Also might entertain tool chests and cabinets, equal or greater value trades only in both cases. Please don't waste both our times with low-ball offers. Cash is king, shoot me a offer, any reasonable offer will be considered.....Thanks for looking...here's what I have:

As far as snakes go, I have the following:

2012(Early) Female Bumble Bee 661 Grams
2012 (Early) Male Enchi 866 Grams
2012(Late) Female Pastel 100% Het Axanthic 217 Grams
2012(Late) Male 100% Het Axanthic 255 Grams
2013 Female Butter 351 Grams
2013 Male Butter 290 Grams
2013 Female 66% Het Lavender Albino 247 Grams
2013 Male 66% Het Lavender Albino 231 Grams

***weights are about a month old, PM or email for current weight and more pictures***

The Following Equipment:

1 RBI IRIS Sweater Box Rack

1 RBI IRIS Sweater Box Rack---Damaged. The top tub doesn't fully come out due to a friend watching my animals for the weekend and left my iguanas heat lamp on the top, melting the middle a little. Still in all working condition and stack-able(Its now on the bottom due to being unsightly). The tub just doesn't come out all the way.

4- MCB-l Tub dividers for these racks

Vivarium Electronics VE-300 Thermostat

My Weigh 7001DX Precision Digital Scale with Weighing Bowl

RBI Small and Medium Hide Boxes

Medium Crock Water Bowls

I have some other misc Items as well if you would like them.

***pictures upon request***

Lastly I do have a 2012 Female Albino that I was keeping as a pet but If it would sweeten the deal, I might be willing to let her go.

Would like to stay local with sale or trade, but willing to travel if needed within a two or three hour window. PM or Email Tgrant1187@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, collection sale, rack system