Looking for Anthony Quan, AVQ313 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
mrsbrougher
Looking for Anthony Quan, AVQ313

I purchased a female fire from Anthony Quan, and now that it is time to ship her he seems to have disappeared. He was very friendly and easy to work with, and I know he was having trouble with his phone so I am going to give it a little while before I completely flip out.. but if any of you know how to contact him, please tell him I am getting nervous! I haven't heard from him in two weeks.

Thanks,
Candace Brougher

Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
AVQ313
I just wanted to confirm that Candace was contacted shortly after this thread was posted and received the animal she purchased from me.

Candace: I am happy to know that you are pleased with the female 09 fire you purchased from me and that she is exactly what you were hoping for. I will miss her. She is by far one of the best fires I have ever seen and I know she will be in good hands. Thank you for your business. I look forward to hearing about the babies she will produce for you in the near future.

-Anthony Quan

Old 06-04-2011, 01:43 AM   #3
scarnicom
Good man, way to follow through!

Old 08-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
bwusstig
Trying to contact Anthony Quan. AVQ313

Does anyone have valid contact information for Anthony Quan?
Username AVQ313
I am trying to follow up with him on a deal that we worked out months ago but the phone number I have isn't working and I am not getting a response to emails that I send him. I appreciate any help you can give to help me get in touch with Anthony. He has been a good guy in previous deals I have worked out with him, but I am beginning to worry as I can't get in touch with him to receive payment.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
bwusstig
I was just contacted by Anthony and provided with new contact information. We are now in contact! Thanks Anthony!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!