Seeking a young Porcupine and vet info on Coati! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 07:08 PM   #1
The_Keeper
Seeking a young Porcupine and vet info on Coati!

I am looking for a young and trainable North American Porcupine. I would also like to talk to someone very familiar with Coati's, preferably someone with a Veterinarian background.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-14-2003, 12:22 AM   #2
melonie
porc/coati

Hello,
I have a Brazilian Prehensile porc female born 05/02. she is totally awesome. I realize she is not an american but she is to die for. I bougt her for a calif zoo and they could not get the permits needed and lost their contract...long story. Anyway, she never bites, backs up or is aggressive in any way. She will groom you, love on you and plays! You just have to give me a yell on her. Also any help you need w/coati information get ahold of me personally. I'd be glad to help you in any way! Regards, Melonie

Old 04-14-2003, 01:38 AM   #3
melonie
Latoyia - Prehensile Tail Porcupine

Here's a pic of her...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread