Aaaaaaaaaaaa..that commercial....... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-17-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
mmfrankford
Aaaaaaaaaaaa..that commercial.......

AAAAAAaaaaaaahhh!... Stop those smiling Bob commercials!! (something to do with a natural male inhancement drug thingy)

Good lord it's creepy, his smile is creepy, and I swear some cable channels show that commercial every five minutes. I have that awful whistle music in my head. Good God I just saw a new commercial, aaaaaahhh smiling Bob t-shirts!

(LOL really I'm OK, but I do hate those commercials. I'll remember these like the awful Old Navy ones. I have the "Performance Fleece" ditty burned into my mind.

Old 09-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #2
aimee_s
Hahaha I know what you mean, that commercial was funny at first... but after a while, I was thinking the same thing as you! He seemed creepy... and I just don't really like to see that funny but fake smile that he has on.

And I remember those kooky Old Navy commercials... those bugged me too. But, my favorite one was the K-Mart Joe Boxer commercial with that cute guy dancing in his boxers. He's awesome

Old 10-03-2005, 06:34 PM   #3
chibicricket
I don't know if these run anywhere else. But here we get lawyers trying to get people with bad diseases to call them. I see the mesothelioma one 30x a day.

Old 10-03-2005, 06:37 PM   #4
Matt Haines
How about the Burger King commercials? The ones with the king in it. I especially am getting tired of the new lumberjack one.

Old 10-04-2005, 03:37 AM   #5
kiote9
I worked at an advertising agency while I was in college and developed a GREAT disrespect for anything associated with the advertising game. People who get paid to sit around and figure out how to manipulate other people into buying things they neither want nor need. (We did have some great parties for clients, though.)

Now if I don't care for a companies advertising I refuse to buy any of their products. There are things I won't buy and I don't even remember why, but it's probably due to previous advertisements.

Old 10-12-2005, 11:05 AM   #6
mmfrankford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
How about the Burger King commercials? The ones with the king in it. I especially am getting tired of the new lumberjack one.
Yeah now there is another creepy character!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!