I'm gonna sound off alright !!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-20-2006, 10:26 PM   #11
Skunky
Pity though that more people dont post Good Guy threads. We tend to be quick to criticise, but slow to compliment. However, the pleasing thing to see is that the compliments do come out quickly in defense of a person who's being criticised. It's good to see.

But you're right Nicholas..you can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time..but you cant please all of the people all of the time.

Old 04-21-2006, 01:01 PM   #12
Junkyard
Thanks for bringing my comment into here. Yes I did suggest taking his concern to the BOI, I did not know how long ago he placed his order, but he had a concern about the company and was willing to pull his order, I felt he was better off dealing with it with on the BOI. Since the owner was being active and the thread was currently active. Did any of the customers know about the medical conditions? Did any of the customers know that everyone was stuck waiting for their order? Not until now did they know.

As far as the BOI being abused, sure at times it has been and it is unfortunate and unnecessary. I agree that communication is greatly needed when dealing with a transaction, a person should even do a search on the BOI for any information to see if a person is worth dealing with or not. It id the people here that make the BOI a worthwhile place, it is us who make the BOI effective. If it is to weed out a scammer or to prove a guy good.

I have made a purchase from someone who had both good and bad threads, after doing some searching and having found the information informative, I purchased the animal and could not have been happier. I called the guy, let him know I was aware of both threads, but I was going with the good guy posts and buying from him. Smooth transaction, clean, healthy, and awesome animals.

Personally, I like to post about a good transaction everytime I have one. I have even skipped posting about a few bad transactions because it was not worth it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!