4ft complete set-up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
rsantangelo3
4ft complete set-up

For local sales/ pick up only I am offering my 90 gallon tank with custom peel and stick tiles on the floor and 3 walls for look and insulation.

Also included in the screen top with two cut outs for 2 lamps. Lamp one is basking spot with 2 week onld 150watt ceramic bulb. Lamp 2 is the natural sunlight day light lamp which comes with a timer. I will throw in an additional dome as a spare.

Also included is (2) 1 still in package, reptostates that will control up to three sources.

(3) bean farm heating pads (2) are still new in package

1 large ceramic bowl for water/soaking

1 large custom wood boa hide out, will house up to 7ft boa

feeding tongs

1 digital temp and 3 new stick on temp gages

and then a bunch of mix and match things/items/ I sold my last snake so am selling all of this at a package price of $125 cash and carry. You would pay that alone is just the two thermostate repit state controllers. Everything that is not new is only 6 months old and is mint

Westminster, MD is pick up location cash and carry and am Firm on price
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!