Breaking Into Zoology - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:34 PM   #1
rdickinson
Breaking Into Zoology

Having spent 4 years on a Political Science degree to discover that I, in fact, cannot stand politics, I have recently begun considering a transition in my life towards studying zoology, and would like to petition for any help and advice regarding this field. I am interested in testing the waters in order to see if this passion grows into something I would like to devote my life and career to, and was hoping for tips as to how I could get my feet wet in the field. I was hoping that people who have studied the field could share their experience and could perhaps point me in the direction of volunteer opportunities or the like where I could make a more informed choice. I thank you in advance for your help.

Old 11-10-2016, 09:25 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Considering the present political 'climate', I can't say as I blame you :P I wish you the best of luck in your new direction.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:47 PM   #3
Jonathan P
Not to be funny - any zoo or animal park near you? Might be able to either get a volunteer or part time job there and really start at the bottom and have access to great mind that work throughout the ranks of employees.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!