West Michigan Reptile Expo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
W MI Reptile Expo
West Michigan Reptile Expo

Well, the show is finally under way! It took a year of planning but the October date was a huge success! I'm sure a few of you made it to the show and can testify to how well it went. The next date is November 12th and the show will now run from 10-4 instead of 10-3. We were still very busy at 3:15, and this will also help with the church crowd who avoided going because of the 3pm end time. Feel free to comment about the expo if you attended or plan on attending. I will try my best with any questions or concers. Thanks everybody!

Old 10-24-2006, 10:44 PM   #2
Wolfy-hound
Got a link to the show info? I know people in Mich.
Wolfy

Old 10-25-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
W MI Reptile Expo
Sorry about that... I thought about it afterwards but didn't want to double post. The link is on the events calender. The site is www.reptile-expo.com

Old 10-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #4
Nate
Rockin' show!

I was a vendor at this show and it went really well. There was a diverse offering of reptiles available for sale and everybody was extremely friendly. I would recommend it to customers and vendors alike. Thanks to Zack for getting this one rolling!

Old 10-27-2006, 11:15 PM   #5
W MI Reptile Expo
Thank you Nate, and I'm actually working on having more variety there. There are some select vendors that I have been working on to attend, but have yet to convince them. I am hoping that I can build this to be one of the most diverse expos in the great lakes region as far as what is available for sale. In a couple months I may set up a couple tables just to try and have some things that aren't offered by the other vendors to have as much variety as possible. Now If I can just get enough people through the door to cover the $2000 - $3000 per month I'm spending to advertise this thing I'll be doing fine!

Old 11-01-2006, 11:36 PM   #6
W MI Reptile Expo
On short notice I'll be doing a PSA for GRTV25 on Friday. I don't know how crazy i am about being on TV, so wish me luck! I've got a lot of work to do yet to get ready, and if there are any vendors that would be interested in setting up there is still space available. There are pics from the show on the website for anybody that wants to check it out.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:32 AM   #7
WarrenReptiles
First show was awesome, looking forward to the second one in about a week!

My offer is still open to you Zack

Keep up the good work.

Old 11-02-2006, 09:07 AM   #8
Botar
I'll have a friend of mine attending the upcoming show in November for me (schedule conflict), but I'll be there with everything (samples from entire stocklist, Randy May Prints, t-shirts, freezedried tarantula mounts) in December... weather permitting. It's a long haul, but I've been looking forward to it.

Old 11-03-2006, 11:38 PM   #9
W MI Reptile Expo
I'll be attending the big Indy show this weekend and the Taylor show the day before my expo to try and secure a couple more vendors. It's a lot of driving, but I'm committed to trying to fill every table!

Old 11-08-2006, 10:49 PM   #10
W MI Reptile Expo
This month I am running a special offer to the faunna crowd...

When you bring two friends to the expo you will recieve a free pass for the next time you attend! It's time to spread the word about the expo and this is my thanks to you for doing so. This way, if you come back in December you will get in for free when we give away the X-Box 360.

You must ask for this offer at the door in order to recieve it. This is exclusive to the reptile community. The general public will not be given this offer, that is why you must ask for it at the door. This offer can not be used in conjunction with the $1 off coupon. One free pass per group of 3 or more paid adults. Lets get the word spread about this event everybody!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!