Dating an older man? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
Metachrosis
Damnit Girl!!@ Helen
Theres 9 yrs tween me and the wife . . . . . couldnt be better

Old 07-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #12
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Additional benefit; the 40 year old man will already have been trained by an older woman.....
It's like a training program for everyone! I like that idea!

Old 07-26-2013, 10:44 PM   #13
shelliebear
He and I have a great mental connection so far too He's very smart, quick witted and funny.

Old 07-26-2013, 11:17 PM   #14
Mistyck
Does it really matter what anyone says to you then?

If he treats you right, turns you on, you have a connection, and he's good in bed, then I say screw what people are saying.

Old 07-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #15
shelliebear
No it doesn't; I was just curious how others felt is all

Old 07-27-2013, 02:46 AM   #16
Magic
Life is far too short to be wasted being unhappy. I see a lot of patients who really crave the approval of others and of society. Some just don't have the "screw you if you don't like it" thought ability. However, the day will come when you look back on your life. If you are truly happy being with an older (or younger! Cough, Helen, cough) partner than those happy thoughts and memories will win out. The societal norms will always be a beast. People will always say mean, cruel, and hurtful things. What you do with those negatives is purely up to you!

On a personal note, while my hubby is only about 10 years older than me.....he's quite covered in ink. With one inch gauged ears. You can Imagine! the look on people's faces when they see us together. I'm about as prim and proper and professional as they come. Yet, I fell in love with a guy who people seriously think about hiding their children from. It's quite comical to see their reactions too! Especially the playground moms when he brings our son there to play. The same moms who love to sit on a bench with me are darn right afraid of my hubby.

Bottom line? Do what (and whom!) you love! If someone's going to be negative, that's their choice. But don't hold onto that negative!

Old 07-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #17
A + SERPENTS
I think age is just a number and (negative) people like to focus on that .
I don't think it's the age that makes "you" attracted to the person, but it's their experience, their confidence, their looks, their place in life etc. Yes...all that comes with age but I'm just saying that I don't think you are attracted to someone because of a number.....but because you are actually attracted to THEM.
Does that make sense ??

Old 07-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #18
shelliebear
Yes it does. Although I do also like grey hair and some signs of age...which I've yet to find in someone younger

Old 07-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #19
reticguy76
I am bald and have some grey. Just sayin!!!

Old 07-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #20
reticguy76
And Im 36

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!