SOLD!! Young Pair nice red.. She is hot :) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #11
Dragon23
Dude all I'm saying is that you kept looking for a male and than I guess you found a male for your female but now all of a sudden you want to sell them! Why look for a male if your going to just turn around and sell him? Do you get what I'm saying? Not trying to be rude, I'm just wondering why your selling them both when on 8 Sep 2014 you were looking for a male for your female

Old 09-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #12
milokai
Dragon 23 yeah I got u .. thought about raising this bearded dragon but decided not to.. starting a project and need funds for another simple as that .. I did not realized that I need to go to some more details .. I got what your concern but she is what she is ..amazing color ! what I buy and decided to sell is my prob .. I tell u I done this hundred of times probably more people that know me do know that .. People I sold my lizards to ( that I care for my collection ) know that's lizards that I let go is in excellent condition .. And guess what I only kept maybe less than two weeks even less than that .. So nothing wrong when a person changes his mind .. Buy a male or female and decided to sell within a week or less .. I lost money by doing this .. And again it's my prob ..and yes people will trip lol!! I know .. That's why I only dealt with people I know in this community that knows ...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #13
Dragon23
Ok. Well whenever you can do those pics would be awesome

Old 09-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #14
aimhigher38
Ive seen this animal... Pics dont do justice

Old 09-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #15
august quion
Randy got those holdback best of clutch from me. While those pics are a little (off) looking, I can assure you guys it's not deliberately, sometimes pics look funny under different lighting ie under UVB fluorescent , mercury vapor bulb, incandescent, they all take on different color spectrums. I will post up some pictures of the siblings same quality dragons in natural day light as soon as mine are warmed up.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #16
aimhigher38
Damn Randy... Stick with keeping monitors cuz everything else u get bored with too fast and sell them before I can come see them twice. Haha... That red dragon is very red and pretty. It definitely caught my eye when I first saw it

Old 09-20-2014, 01:34 PM   #17
milokai
Hey guys thank you both Augie ( breeder ) and Damon ( high end collector ) u guys seen this in person .. Yeah I think it's a mistake selling this guys but If I knew that this pics will give this much work to sell this two .. Not really worth it .. I got 3 people now pm me for this girl .. So will see .. They are both on hold .. Sorry guys
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2014, 01:35 PM   #18
august quion
Agree:: Randy you do you did the same thing 2-3 years ago bought the best quality Dragons then end up finding another project selling off and starting a new project. Lol if you want I'll take all you have for sale up to the Sacramento show and sell them there.!!!!!! I really want my Nosy be back ha ha.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #19
Ragelesspanda
You need to learn to leave the saturation and contrast settings alone man. all the whites in your pictures flare really bad and your not giving yourself anymore points for taking ANOTHER really close picture with nothing to compare color to. Just put them on a piece of tile or on something to give a contrast comparison to.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:41 PM   #20
Dragon23
Dang!!!! Well good thing I wasn't interested!!! Yea I agree with rageless

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!