Inquiry Oliver Kuepper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2010, 02:04 AM   #1
David Bellis
Oliver Kuepper

I'm planning on doing a trade with Oliver and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on him. His username on here is oli7a5 but i couldn't find anything with a BOI search. Thanks.

Old 09-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
KNOBTAIL
Nothing to worry about

He is a pleasure to do business with. JERRY TRESSER

Old 09-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
miller.chr
oli

Oliver is very easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Oli's animals are very well cared for and healthy. He is honest and professional and I most certainly recommend working with him! : )

Old 09-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
EA7770
I've purchased from Oli as well as sold animals to him and he's always been great to work with. He's also a long standing asset to geckosunlimited.com forums. Always willing to help both newbies and long term hobbyists with his knowledge. Definitely a good guy.

Ethan
Riverside Reptiles

Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
heiser
Oli's a good guy. I have some of his geckos and he some of mine. Definitely OK in my book, no worries here.

Regards,
John

Old 09-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
DD Reptiles
No need to worry, Oliver will do right by you

Thanks Derek

Old 10-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #7
Power House Reptiles
I have been good friends with Oliver for many years and would have to say that I would trust my entire collection and then some with him. He is a great guy and a experienced reptile breeder. We have also traded as well as bought and sold more animals together than I have fingers and toes

Clark Tucker
www.clarksgeckos.com
www.powerhousereptiles.com
334 422 4246

Old 10-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #8
stevec153
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos View Post
We have also traded as well as bought and sold more animals together than I have fingers and toes
Aren't you boys from the south born with extra fingers and toes??? Wow, thats lots of deals!!!

Old 10-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
stevec153
Oli is a great guy, and a good friend. His animals are kept spotless, and are very healthy.
I very rarely see waste in his animals cages, don't know how he does it. He is very meticulous with his animal care, and a good guy to boot!!

I trust him with my whole collection when I go away, and have gotten some great animals from him myself.

I would not hesitate to do business with him, hurry up!!! all those awesome animals are getting away!!(just wanted to use this image, too funny!!)
Steve Cemelli
Leapin' Leachies
201-406-6655
www.leapinleachies.com

Old 11-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #10
Brandon C
Oli is a very cool guy. I have purchased from Oli and I was not disappointed. The reptile was in great condition! Very healthy. Oli would be the guy to go to for some of the rarer reptiles. He knows his stuff and is more then happy to help out or give advise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!