SOLD!! THE $100 SUPER LIQUIDATION SALE!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-26-2014, 06:40 PM   #31
BLUAZUL1
This guy needs to clean up his mess. Never got a list and was one of first ones, what did he have three snakes?

Old 10-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #32
Rnfrazier
List please to pythnsnkmn@hotmail.com

Old 10-26-2014, 06:56 PM   #33
Siukie
I think if he had originally posted a list in the thread, much stress could of been avoided between all the possible buyers requesting a list. Pictures I can understand not posting, but if you're going to type a list up anyway, might as well post it, and edit it as each one sells. Just my 2 cents on it.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:42 PM   #34
Kai414
I can post the list he gave me on the 18th. Not sure if that would be appropriate or not.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #35
Randy F
Last I know this was what he still had left. He might have sold some since. I know he has been really busy lately. My two cents to everyone is if your willing to wait for pictures of a snake for $100 like a killer bee male, or a proven pastel female, be prepared to find that's it may have sold while you wait.

Proven breeders
1.0 spotnose
1.0 Russo
1.3 pastel
1.0 butter
1.0 axanthic

Sub adults
0.1 desert enchi (pet)
1.1 granite sable
0.2 spotnose
0.1 Russo
1.0 killer bee
0.1 lesser het ghost
0.1 cinnamon

Hatchlings
1.1 dbl het caramel glow
1.0 spinner
1.0 pastel leopard
0.2 pastel
1.0 butter
5.2 yellow bellies

I would make an offer on any of the hatchlings, or for a group of them

Old 10-27-2014, 03:01 AM   #36
tuscani521
I apologize for the delayed response. I literally have hundreds of emails to reply to in response to ad, and I have been doing so. As some of you have noticed, my mailbox is full due to everyone responding. I will continue to reply to you individually on a first come first serve basis. As I appreciate Randy helping, that is not the complete list and pictures will only be on request. Due to fauna not allowing me send pics over PM's, I need you to either send me an email address or a cell phone number to text pics. So I appreciate your continued patience, interest and support. Again, let me know if you have any questions that I may help you with and I will reply to you in the order that your emails and PM's are received.

Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2014, 10:42 AM   #37
rjimison
I would love list of your available animals. I'm in 93117

Old 10-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #38
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani521 View Post
I apologize for the delayed response. I literally have hundreds of emails to reply to in response to ad, and I have been doing so. As some of you have noticed, my mailbox is full due to everyone responding. I will continue to reply to you individually on a first come first serve basis. As I appreciate Randy helping, that is not the complete list and pictures will only be on request. Due to fauna not allowing me send pics over PM's, I need you to either send me an email address or a cell phone number to text pics. So I appreciate your continued patience, interest and support. Again, let me know if you have any questions that I may help you with and I will reply to you in the order that your emails and PM's are received.

Thank you
Why not just post the list in your ad, so your PMs are from people wanting to buy...especially if you aren't able to respond to the requests for lists in a timely manner. You can easily edit the list as animals sell; so people will see the updated version in your ad, which will help reduce unnecessary PMs.

Old 10-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #39
tuscani521
hhmoore thank you for your thoughts, however to ensure that interested people are helped in the order that they contact me, is why I operate in this manner. So there is no dispute or argument as to someone being past over or missed. As for timely manner, it seems that what is being forgotten here, is that my family and I are planning for a new born that is coming and that I'm selling off my snakes at a very cheap rate. As well as tending to cares of day to day life and work. I'm NOT selling the cure to some rare disease or withholding the secrets to immense wealth, I'm simply selling off my snakes for a cheap. So for those of you who are patient with me, you just might get a great snake at a great price.

That being said, the next time when I see your ads hhmoore, and the way you do business, I'll respectfully keep my mouth shut and allow you to run your ads and operations the way you see fit. And just because you're "tired & cranky" doesn't mean you have to grace the rest of us with the same dispositions. So unless there's something that I may help YOU with, hhmoore move along...

Thank you have a nice day!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-31-2014, 12:49 AM   #40
cyndistine
list please

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!