Tim Koppenhofer Special K Reptiles GOOD GUY & GOOD HERPS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2004, 11:37 AM   #1
dmasio
Tim Koppenhofer Special K Reptiles GOOD GUY & GOOD HERPS

I met and traded with Tim Koppenhofer today at the Columbus Ohio reptile show my female granite burm for an anery female boa. The man is very knowledgable about his herps and very straight forward I am hoping to deal with him again very soon.

Damian Macioce

Old 09-26-2004, 12:12 AM   #2
apython4u
I agree...

I purchased a male hypo boa and a nice high orange female from him a few months ago. Both animals look awesome, and are doing well. He was also quick to return my e-mails when I had questions after the purchase.

-Dennis Johnston

Old 09-26-2004, 09:22 AM   #3
Greg Riso
No Doubt About It

I've bought several animals from Tim on different occasions and each and every one of them was in excellent health and quality. Our transactions went smoothly and I'd never hesitate to work with him as I know he's a great guy with quality animals. I hope to do a trade with Tim soon if he didn't sell the animal off this weekend at the show. I told him I'd understand if he did but I certainly could use it. Hold that one for me Tim!

Old 09-26-2004, 12:24 PM   #4
Bci Joe
I've also had the pleasure of doing business with Tim on a few occasions.
Great guy, great animals, great service, great communication, etc., etc., etc..

Wish all my deals would go as smooth and worry free as these.

Thanks again Tim, Keep up the great work!

Thanks,
Joe Rollo - BciJoe

Old 09-26-2004, 11:01 PM   #5
steveingram
Tim ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have known Tim for a coupel of months now and he is an all around GREAT guy. I talked to him all day today at the Indy show, and as always it was a real pleasure. He has GREAT animals that always blow me away. Anyone thinking about doung buisnes with Tim can do so without worries. You will LOVE the animals you get form him!!!!

Steve Ingram

Old 09-29-2004, 04:36 AM   #6
Nate
Another great transaction...

I purchased a group of 3.5 BRB babies from Tim 2-3 weeks ago and I have nothing, but good things to say about it. Prompt replies to my inquiries, nice shipping, and most importantly...healthy, beautiful animals. They have already eaten 3 times on frozen/thawed, all of them! Thanks, Tim!

-Nate Oswald

Old 10-09-2004, 03:10 PM   #7
StrikingSerpents
Great guy!

Just completed a sale to Tim at Tinley. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure doing business with him.

I also purchased from him in the past and was very impressed with how he handled the transaction. He shipped promptly and in a professional manner. He is a great guy to do business with.

Jared Douglas
Striking Serpents

Old 10-09-2004, 07:51 PM   #8
tommyparks
Thumbs up

As always, nothing but good things to say about old Timmy.
I see him all of the time at the shows and have done business with him also. Great looking animals, great communication and just a really good guy to talk to!!!

Old 10-30-2004, 08:00 PM   #9
ljsreptiles
A few months ago i bought a female granite burm from tim. She is great. Tame, feeding well, and growing fast. Tim has great animals, and provides great service...

thanks Tim

Leslie Steinmetz
LJS Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!