Miamiherps02@aol.com - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2002, 12:28 AM   #41
The BoidSmith
Seamus,

The misunderstanding has already been cleared-up. As you very well pointed out also they are under three years of age.

Quote:
REGULAR Ball pythons.
MIAMI
Posted by MIAMI HERPS (Contact Me!) on December 29, 2002 at 20:40:02

Click on thumbnails to view fullsize in a new window

These are regular ball pythons NOT axanthic. 1.1 less then 3yrs old, feeding on small-med rats. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR comments YOU CAN reach us at 786-229-1960.
shipped $165.00 REGULAR BALL PYTHON ADULTS>
Best regards.

Old 12-30-2002, 01:36 AM   #42
Rob BryertonRKK
Stealing pics?

These people use other peoples pics,get caught,and still survive the KS Price Hike? WOW! What's up with that?

Old 12-30-2002, 03:42 PM   #43
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Ads don't say anything about them being Axanthic. Webpage says they are not Axanthic. E-mail to potential buyer says they ARE Axanthic.

Can you say scam? I know you can.

Old 12-30-2002, 04:09 PM   #44
Darin Chappell
Question:

Why would I offer a 1.1 pair of snakes for sale and proceed to tell everyone what they are NOT?

I mean why have an ad saying explicitly that my animals are "regular ball pythons NOT axanthic" unless it is that I am trying to cover my tracks from previously having said that they were axanthic? Methinks they do protest too much!

That revised ad is just lame!

Old 12-30-2002, 10:52 PM   #45
The BoidSmith
Darin,

Quote:
I mean why have an ad saying explicitly that my animals are "regular ball pythons NOT axanthic" unless it is that I am trying to cover my tracks from previously having said that they were axanthic?
Maybe...or maybe they are just reading the BOI.

Regards,

Old 12-31-2002, 08:04 AM   #46
miami herps
Talking

Quote:
Deleted - violation of FULL NAME rule WebSlave

Old 12-31-2002, 08:55 AM   #47
The BoidSmith
Quote:
so if you want to talk smack, call us or you can meet us to tell us in person, instead of hidding behgind your little cute computer desk.
Miamiherps,

You need to include your complete name when you post. Anonymous posts are generally deleted.

Old 12-31-2002, 10:08 AM   #48
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Here's the JOKE...

Miami Herps(wow your Mom must have been really cool to name you THAT),

Just for kicks, anyone else get one of these(edited for incorrectly spelled vulgar content)?

Quote:
keep talking looser....where the f** do you see that it says that we wrote an email stating they are axathic....... we know who you are.....now when you see us at a show you can come tell us to our face...what you loosing business because we are that good.. lol.... see you soon!
For one, $165 for a pair of NORMAL juvie ball pythons is no threat to anyone's prices. I sold an ADULT male ball python for $50. And you know WHAT, I have another sub-adult CB ball python here that if I DO sell him, you know how much he's gonna go for? Yep, $50! So yeah, your prices are scaring me, waaawaaa.

And oh yeah, try reading back a few posts, you know, the one where it says a kid contacted you about that pair of balls and you told him they were AXANTHIC after he contacted you. Better yet, let's try another qupte, shalle we?

Quote:
While the ad doesn't state that the animals being sold are axanthic, the individual who had enquired has told me that they e-mailed him stating that the animals pictured were a proven pair, and are, as is clear in the picture, axanthic.
And let's see, you know who I am. Okay, I guess you do because I seem to be able to give out my full and real name. So, if I go to a show and see your booth, am I supposed to just ask for Mr. Herps? Or is it informal and can I ask for Miami? And what will you do if I tell you that you are a picture thief and scam artist to your face? Let me guess, you are about 6'5" 250 pounds, and could pound my butt into the ground right? Well, for your eddification, in real life I am 5'10" and all of 150 soaking wet, but online, I'm a lean 7'9" and 500 pounds. And by the way, what shows exactly do you plan to attend? Just a word of advice, though, make sure you don't attend one where some of the people you stole pictures from are at, don't think they would like you too much. But that might eliminate you from doing ANY shows I suppose then huh?

And how good are you again? Where are all your satisfied customers? Maybe it's just me, but I have yet to see ONE person come here to say how good you treated them. So I'm guessing your customer base is THAT huge huh?

Bottom line, you stole pictures from various websites. You lie about every animal you have for sale being CB(YOU even attested to this). You lie to a potential customer to make a sale. And finally, you make veiled threats. Yeah Mr. Herps, you are A #1!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 10:33 AM   #49
Suncoast Herpetological
Seamus

Any luck with getting a hold of the Emails that claim the animals are axanthic?

Old 12-31-2002, 10:48 AM   #50
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Any luck with getting a hold of the Emails that claim the animals are axanthic?
Well, like I had said, the individual in question is young and was requesting permission from his parents to either register and post (he has web restrictions as I understand it) or forward the e-mails to me so that I can post them for him. Last I talked to him, his parents were going to peruse around the BOI before making any decision, my hope is that they might come to that decision within a fairly reasonable time frame and get an answer to me one way or another.

So right now... I'm waiting with the rest of you guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!