Jeff Spellins good guy to deal with! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2003, 02:31 AM   #1
beth tate
Thumbs up Jeff Spellins good guy to deal with!

I just purchased a baby tiger retic from Jeff and just wanted to say it was a pleasure doing business with him. He took the time to answer questions, his prices were great and the snake is awesome! I would recommend him to anyone!
Thanks,
Beth

Old 01-06-2003, 03:57 AM   #2
Adam Block
I'll second that!! He bought a pair of Bairds from me this year and paid three months in advance! He's been great to do business with and I only wish everybody was a patient and easy to deal with as Jeff!

Adam Block

Old 01-07-2003, 04:05 AM   #3
CheriS
Jeff Spellins, one of the best people we have ever dealt with. I looked for 6 months for a certain age and type of bearded dragon, when I spotted one of Jeffs ads with a picture of exactly what I wanted. But the beardie had to be shipped across the country... he took such great care to make sure that my gorgeous male german giant got to me fast and safe, then followed up several times with emails.

Arnie was exactly what he promised, I could not be happier. Some people comment on higher ad prices, personally I believe you get what you paid for. Arnie was more than the avg sub adult, but worth ever penny of it.

Jeff has even stayed in touch a year later with pictures to me of Arnie's siblings' offspring. You don't find quality care like that often in this industry. He not only raised an awesome, incredibly healthy several month old, but the care he put into the follow up assured me my dragon was well cared for prior to coming to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!