Quality Pets Inc. Bad Bad Bad Bad - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
ksshane
Thumbs down Quality Pets Inc. Bad Bad Bad Bad

Yesterday I visited Quality Pets, and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. They have to be on the edge of animal cruelty. They have a small area for reptiles, and it is ran by one guy. "One guy, and his only job is to take care of the reptiles" Yet not one cage was clean. There was food items in some of the cages that had obviously been there for along time. For example in a couple of small shoe box containers that had small ball pythons, there where also pinkie mice that had been dead so long they had turned brown.
They use newspaper for bedding, and although there is nothing wrong with using newspaper. This newspaper had been in there so long that it had feces on it that had completely dried up, and then the animals had been moving around on it so long that they had rubbed completely through it, and moved it into the corners of their containers. ( I know Im not describing the way this looked correctly. Just trust me on this. Im guessing the bedding hadn't been changed in at least a month.)

Here is their information:

Quality Pets Inc.

1501 S. Agnew

Oklahoma City, OK 73108

(405) 272-1091

Fax : (405) 236-4019

e-mail for sales questions: gensales@qualitypets.com

e-mail regarding this site: webmaster@qualitypets.com

I personally have never seen animals in such poor conditions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!