Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #61
Snake-Queen
I guess the red chick let and this thread about him prompted this change.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:19 PM   #62
Shanerisley14
Hey everybody I know there is lots of bad things being said on this thread I am Shane Risley and I’ve seen these posts before I just am kinda a person that doesn’t want to battle back and forth over a website I’m a good guy I’m a family man that just loves animals and I felt I was wronged in a transaction and I acted on it in anger but I will say everything I said was true I know I posted it in the wrong place and whatever else I did wrong I apologize and I also apologize to the person that sold me the animals your right I should have read closer to your terms and I apologize for bashing your business I’m sure you have tons of happy customers and people that recommend you for business. I’m a small time breeder and keeper it’s just me and my fiancé and if you guys chose not to do any business with us we have no hard feelings it’s your right to chose who you do business with.tha k you all for your time and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have cause anyone and if anybody wants to talk with me more about anything please feel free to call or text me

Old 05-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #63
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cencalreptiles View Post
Hey everybody I know there is lots of bad things being said on this thread I am Shane Risley and I’ve seen these posts before I just am kinda a person that doesn’t want to battle back and forth over a website I’m a good guy I’m a family man that just loves animals and I felt I was wronged in a transaction and I acted on it in anger but I will say everything I said was true I know I posted it in the wrong place and whatever else I did wrong I apologize and I also apologize to the person that sold me the animals your right I should have read closer to your terms and I apologize for bashing your business I’m sure you have tons of happy customers and people that recommend you for business. I’m a small time breeder and keeper it’s just me and my fiancé and if you guys chose not to do any business with us we have no hard feelings it’s your right to chose who you do business with.tha k you all for your time and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have cause anyone and if anybody wants to talk with me more about anything please feel free to call or text me
You cannot have 2 accounts. You should go back to your original account. I'm sure this one will be banned soon anyway.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:05 PM   #64
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
You cannot have 2 accounts. You should go back to your original account. I'm sure this one will be banned soon anyway.
The two accounts have been merged.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:24 PM   #65
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
The two accounts have been merged.
I forgot that could also be an option.

Old 05-18-2018, 10:12 PM   #66
ben t s
Do not sell to...

Vague - Please post evident, photo, email... a week after purchase a python, unhappy !?! about what !?! is it sick !?! is it not what advertised/photo shown. Not DOA, so only thing it can be is that the snake receive is not what agreed/purchased. Agree w/ the other comment that buyer should be notify to present his side of what happened.

Thank you,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!