Emergency Boa Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
bcherps
Emergency Boa Sale

Hi All,

Due to some restructuring at my dayjob I am taking a very large pay cut. I need to sell a large amout of animals to stay on my feet. I have many varieties of animals and equipment for sale but I will list just the boas here. People taking caging, racks, dry goods, and picking up at my place will take priority.

Prices listed here are kinda misleading because they will depend heavily on how much is being bought, how they are being paid for, and how they are getting to you.

So feel free to make offers, the worst I can say is no thanks, although that be advised I will stick close to my price if all you want is a single animal.

Some animals are pictured on my website, most are not. It is at Bencolereptiles.moonfruit.com

07 animals
1.0 patternless hypo boa. This is a super odd animal. It is lacking 100% of the body pattern and the tail is reduced to a few jelly bean shaped red dots with a white outline. It was produced by a friend out of a hypo male to a normal female. The other hypos in the group are stunning but patterned.
10k firm

5.3 suri x colombian crosses-super pink even the dorsal grey and top of head are pink $200 ea

2.2 dumerils boas-females are super nice and orange with very light background brown $100 ea

1.0 cay calker boa small baby took in on trade at the last show-just getting on rat pinks. Super awesome temperment $150
1.0 hypo boa started baby on rat fuzzy took in on trade at the last show-nicer example of hypo but not a dominant hypo $150

0.1 Calico hogg cross. This is the only one I know of for sale. This was a partnership between Paul Mitchell and myself. We are also selling one female hypo calico. However, all other animals are held by paul for a long term project to make orange patternless boas with orange bellies. This little girl has already started to turn so I can now guarantee her as a calico.
$1000

1.2 Semi Patternless Guyana Boas. I produced this litter rather recently from my wild caught half patternless guyana male to a pastel guyana female. The litter consisted of 3 normal, 1 abberrant striped, 4 with 2-3 saddles missing, and 7 that had no back saddles and some missing side pattern. These are similar to silver backed bolivians but much more reduced. This trio is my personal holdbacks. As far as I know the rest of this litter has been dispersed to hobbyists and breeders so none are left on the market. 8k for the trio, 15k for the parents, or 19k for the parents and the trio.

2006 animals
0.7 argentine boas mix of my line and OS hi pink $200 ea
1.2 Derring Estate Boas, direct from Dennis Sargent. Already 2 are turning peach, orange, pink like the peruvian type leticia ancestors $1500 trio
0.1 genetic striped boa poss het albino and calico, plus 0.1 het genetic striped boa poss het albino and calico, $1500 for the 2

2005 animals
0.1 north brazilian redtail
0.1 north brazilian x colombian, orange tan with dark brown aberrant stripe

Adults
0.1 suriname-dark southern type $200
0.2 Jim Peters type axb crosses-giant pastel females $1000 pair
1.0 unproven full stripe jungle boa $2000
0.1 reduced pattern colombain $250
0.2 guyana wc's in 2004 that came in with group that produced the semi patternless babies $1000/both, or semi patternless package above
1.1 surinames-produced arguably the nicest surinames on the market in 2006 $1000/pr
0.1 large adult hypo $1000
1.1 eastern colombians $1000/pr

Available after the animals are gone

4-4ft neodeshas
9-6ft vision
8-4ft vision
6-10 slot 28qt rack

thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #2
boakid
Can i get pics of the Adult 1.1 Surinames for $1000
coldseller@hotmail.com
thanks richard

Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
ColdBlooded Breeders
I fstill available can I get some pics of those argentines
Thanks
Mike

Old 11-01-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
ScaredyCatAsh
if u still have the hypo boa for 150$ can u send pics to scaredycatash@yahoo.com thanks

Old 12-15-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
trythall3
Question dumerils boas

do you still have a male ? can you send a pic to trythall3@verizon.net
thanks
sam

Old 12-15-2007, 07:32 PM   #6
jackson james
Can you send me a picture of the 1.1 surinames for 1000 or the .2 adult guyanas

jacksonm@accesscarrental.net

Thanks

Jackson M

Old 12-15-2007, 09:45 PM   #7
bcherps
These animals are currently "off the table" as I am rolling up on breeding season with these guys, so I have decided to offer up some other boas and animals (balls and caging) to get the necessary funds raised.

I have other boas for sale at the moment but they are of colombian, or
brazilian decent.

thanks
ben cole
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2007, 01:21 AM   #8
phoenix7506
Can i get some pics of those argentines. Email me @ blacklab@krausonline.com If anyone else is looking to get rid of some argentines, drop me a line or email me.

Old 12-26-2007, 11:51 PM   #9
bcherps
Here are a pic of some of the ones in the group.

Now that these are a little older the pink is dulling out.

thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2007, 01:02 AM   #10
phoenix7506
How big are they, what are they eating, will shipping take them straight to my house. Can you hold some for me, i only need $10 more, preferably the darkest, largest ones you have. I can almost guarantee you that i will buy one of your argentines, like 95% sure. How long do you think it will take for them to grow out of all the pink?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread