For Sale Leachianus Nuu Ana x Ami Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
cork_screw
Leachianus Nuu Ana x Ami Male

This stud is SOLD

Hi I have this stud for sale. He's got great weight to him weighs in at 60 grams, he has great structure all around. His snout looks like a dinosaur, not too short and not angular and jetting out, he's got a great build, very robust and has a lot of girth to him. He's active when he wants to be or just lounges. Very sweet for a leachie and has always been very nice and easy to handle. Got him as a juvenile and I would say he's about a year and a half to two years old. His colors are absolutely stunning. They remind me of fish net reticulation of dark strands wrapped in a yellow olive green that glows with soo many and I mean a ton of snowflaking all over his body. It's ridiculous the snowflakes on this guy, he has bit blotches of them flanking his sides and all over his dorsal as you can see from the pics. The best coloration I've seen out of any leachie I've looked at in a long time. He was part of my collection and off limits, but I am breaking down my collection and basically letting everything go. Eats CGD like a horse. He is not shy and really is a nice gecko. I really love this guy's girth and coloration, those really stand out and I haven't seen a ami/ana like him every.

More pics.

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...Ana%20x%20Ami/

Asking $500 plus shipping. plus shipping $50 flat UPS/FedEX.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!