Wanted big female cresteds, for sale or loan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 04:22 AM   #1
cosmiccresteds
big female cresteds, for sale or loan

I'm getting this big guy, around 60 grams, in March. He will be imported from Extreme Cresties in the UK. His parents are both full pinstripe harlequins, so he shows what's in his blood. I don't have any females big enough for him for 2013 but I would absolutely love to see his potential! I probably won't be too picky because I'd like to see his potential with different colors and morphs. I would definitely prefer that the girls be well over 45 grams though since he is so big. If you'd like more pics, I'll try my best to get what you want, but since I do not have him yet, pics will be limited to what I can get from Tom; communication is a little drawn-out with the time zone differences. If you have any lucky ladies in mind that you'd like to have meet this big guy, just send me some pics either on here or email jessemundy93@gmail.com or text 770-876-0736.

This is him fired up. Pic courtesy of Extreme Cresties.

This is him unfired. Pic courtesy of Extreme Cresties.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!