Awesome Beardies(True Holdback female Chris Allen x Blood) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
JohnsExotics
Awesome Beardies(True Holdback female Chris Allen x Blood)

I have this great looking female red dragon that I'm consdering on selling. She was originally a holdback for Angels R Us but i was able to purchase her. I originally paid $200 as a baby and she is 4 months now. She shows nice color all the time but when she fires up she is close to afull body red. She is about 10 inches long and is really starting to take off. I would sell her for $200 plus shipping. Local pick-up is always welcome if not overnight USPS shipping is available. This is a steal for this caliber dragon. If this one doesn't sell I don't mind keeping her. She will be amazing as an adult. I'm just pressed for space. I also have a male sandfire, female sandfire, and a super orange bloodline female available. They are between 3-4 months old and show good coloration. They are priced very fairly between $75 and $100 plus shipping. Pleas e-mail me at lnchaillet@aol.com or call and leave a message for John at (732) 254-1577. I look forward to helping you with any questions that you may have.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread