Firewater/Typhoon breeding project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 03-28-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
pafrogguy
Firewater/Typhoon breeding project

I have a group of firewater/typhoon/rainwater I would like to move. I would prefer to sell these as a group, but may consider selling individually. The group consists of
1.0 proven stripe rainwater het typhoon. 2 years old, 69 grams. His offspring are awesome in this pairing. Has produced a couple beautiful typhoons.
0.1 proven firewater typhoon. Under 2 years, 45 grams after just laying her first clutch of the season. This animal was produced by 2 hot geckos lineage firewater het eclipse. She is beautiful white/pale yellow orange, with beautiful extremely dark eyes. Produced two amazing offspring very late last year, one being included in this group.
0.1 firewater eclipse. Late hatch last year, 25 grams. This is the offspring of a firewater het eclipse fater and the typhoon female. Beautiful firewater with very dark eyes.
0.1 firewater cross het eclipse 23 grams. Product of the rainwater male with a firewater het eclipse female. Beatiful color on this one, should be an incredible animal full grown. If you buy the group, I will also include a juvie gecko of my choosing for free. Price lowered to $500 plus shipping for the group. I am terrible at capturing geckos colors on my phone, all animals are considerably brighter than I can get to show up. I have a light box coming, so better pictures will be coming up if they do not sell before its arrival. Any questions, please pm me
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2019, 11:08 AM   #2
pafrogguy
First pic is female firewater cross.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2019, 08:17 PM   #3
pigslayer
Male pictured? How much just him alone shipped?

Old 04-08-2019, 10:08 AM   #4
pafrogguy
This is the male rainwater het typhoon
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2019, 10:09 AM   #5
pafrogguy
Firewater eclipse female
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2019, 10:10 AM   #6
pafrogguy
Typhoon female
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2019, 11:08 AM   #7
pafrogguy
Some better photos
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!