Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:17 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun reptiles View Post
you were to know the amount of exports we have done or the quantity of which each export contained.
You yourself say that you do not spend much time here. Had you done so, and read a number of the BOI threads, you might see that touting the volume of one's business is a common defense but it really doesn't say anything about a company's quality even if true. Why not have your satisfied customers come post here?

Old 07-25-2017, 05:53 PM   #42
Snake-Queen
How about a quick cell phone pic?

I have no interest in your volume of exports for food. I don't believe rumors about drug use without proof. I don't care how many employees you have. Nor do I care about outdated info.

I would like to see a picture that you or your husband took of the turtles you have. This is more about using others pictures as your own, not the listed offenses you claim.

Old 07-27-2017, 04:27 PM   #43
Cajun reptiles
Obviously there are 2 separate threads. One is pertaining to me and my "scamming" company. The other thread is this one, pertaining to the stolen photo I used from another site in which does not belong to me. I used the photo on this site as a picture for one of my classified ads. This thread is also about how, if I even have reptiles to sell due to no pictures and feedback from my very important customers.

I'm sorry but I will not bother or interrupt my valued customers' busy lives to come on this site and verify that my company's production of reptiles and amphibians are excellent.
If you would like to see the quality, prompted and all around satisfied nature of my company, why don't you place an order for yourself and see!

Now as for the pictures....

And just so there are negativity about too many turtles in one space....
This was merely to rinse and wash them before shipping.
They were in and out.
Will be posting more shortly!!

As always, thanks for your interest,

Amy
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2017, 04:33 PM   #44
Cajun reptiles
For some strange reason I still do not think these pictures will be satisfying for some but ...hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions!
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2017, 04:35 PM   #45
Cajun reptiles
Also if you want my references of good faith please visited my LinkedIn page as previously stated

Thanks again
Have a Blessed Day!!

Old 07-27-2017, 05:40 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:

I'm sorry but I will not bother or interrupt my valued customers' busy lives to come on this site and verify that my company's production of reptiles and amphibians are excellent.
Or perhaps none thought enough of you to leave a positive review.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:05 PM   #47
Snake-Queen
Now that wasn't that hard, was it?

Old 07-27-2017, 06:13 PM   #48
Cajun reptiles
Sure wasn't! Just had to find the time. Was out of town so a quick cell phone pick wasn't possible.

So for that please excuse the delay of proof! ��

Old 07-27-2017, 06:18 PM   #49
Cajun reptiles
Lucille that is not the case at all!
I can see your just here either to start mess or you truly think your a comedian....
I can see YOU will be one of the ones that will NEVER be satisfied with what I say or do!
Kindly keep your opinions because they are definitely NOT FACTS to yourself. I have more than enough things to do with my time. Maybe you should find something to occupy yours.
Such as practicing on your comedy.....????

Old 07-27-2017, 06:41 PM   #50
Serafim
Quote:
Lucille that is not the case at all!
I can see your just here either to start mess or you truly think your a comedian....
I can see YOU will be one of the ones that will NEVER be satisfied with what I say or do!
Kindly keep your opinions because they are definitely NOT FACTS to yourself. I have more than enough things to do with my time. Maybe you should find something to occupy yours.
Such as practicing on your comedy.....????
I think she has a valid point.. it wasnt an attempt at comedy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!