Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2014, 03:43 PM   #181
Beyond GenetiX
This is my stance. I posted an inquiry about a week ago. I knew then Connor was a scammer, however not enough people saw the post. By letting this thread die less people will know about Connor.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #182
Lexi'sTheName
Quote:
Originally Posted by moghue View Post
Kile take it from me, you are very mistaken if you dont think the coast guard will not read something about one of thier recruits that is sent to them. I am retired Military so trust me they will. How you act on here has a big impact on your future in the military. One of my club brothers is Coast Gaurd and he also confirms that you are mistaken about them not reading or caring whats posted here. Doesnt matter if your one of the top ten out of 600. that just means they have 590 others to choose from if they decide not to let you in. Not trying to judge you or anything just giving you a heads up. The fact is they can refuse to let you in for how you act and things you do.
I completely agree with this. My mother is a current recruiter for the Guard and she has had to turn people down for childish/immature behavior. If you even hint towards breaking a rule (such as infidelity) can land you in trouble. Just watch what you do and say on the Internet, especially when you say you are trying to join the armed forces.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #183
kmofeb11997
Thank you to every one who is helping me. Really thank you, it's nice to have people who really understand. I do have temper issues but I only get angry to those who threaten my career like that. So to all of you defending me since I have done nothing wrong, thank you.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:50 PM   #184
kmofeb11997
Also the coast guard is quite different. Just so you know. Yes they may read it, but they will understand how upsetting this is. Not only that but they know my real personality since all of you haters have never met me in person. My recruiters know who I truly am. I have lots of recomendatrecomendation letters from all sorts of people and my parents own their own business so I'm not scared of what they will think of this since they know who I truly am. The only people who truly know what they are saying on here are the people who understand from my prospective. Give me a break I'm young, not only that but even if they think I'm childish or immature, they'd already know. And they know that boot camp will change that.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:01 PM   #185
Celtic Constrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997 View Post
Give me a break I'm young, not only that but even if they think I'm childish or immature, they'd already know. And they know that boot camp will change that.
Kile, boot camp will not change a child into a man... it will just separate the children from the men.

There are half a dozen or more people trying to assist you in getting your property back and you are afraid of making some punk thief mad because you don't think he'll give your stuff back. I'm telling you right now, he's not going to give it back willingly. Take what's yours. We will help.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #186
kmofeb11997
Fine, if you think I'm backin down then I will push to get what's mine just to prove my point.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #187
Celtic Constrictors
Attaboy. I'm pretty sure IF a recruiter reads this thread they would ultimately like to see the fighter in you. Don't take any crud off Connor. Welcome to the FaunaClassifieds community, Kile. We stick together here and push for what's right.

Old 12-16-2014, 06:26 PM   #188
kmofeb11997
He has disappeared. He could end this, I kept telling him to give me my stuff and everything stops. But he said his mom took his phone. Who else has he scammed? Just curious

Old 12-16-2014, 06:53 PM   #189
Celtic Constrictors
Whether his phone was taken by his mother or not is irrelevant. He was banned from the forums for a few days so he can't come here and reply. Even if he wasn't banned temporarily I doubt a young creative lad such as he would not be able to access the internet via some other device or manner.

Old 12-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #190
kmofeb11997
Makes sense. It does piss me off. That's $300 I'd like back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!