Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:57 PM   #271
Celtic Constrictors
This is still not resolved? Holy moly! Connor, I'm pretty sure you aren't worth your weight in salt. Best of luck in life.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #272
Beyond GenetiX
Still hanging around Connor? Looking for your next victims?
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #273
markpulawski
still not resolved, i see this guy is now posting on the frog forum, time to start warning people.

Old 03-04-2015, 06:36 PM   #274
gila7150
Post on his YouTube channel. He seems really proud of it.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:17 PM   #275
hawktalon99
Post the link for the frog forum please.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:29 AM   #276
markpulawski
it is Dendroboard and I checked his posts there (about 90), mostly innocuos statements, i have sent messages privately to folks, they won't allow a public warning about this guys history of scamming and stealing to get what he wants.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #277
Phillip2008
I posted in the wrong forum but I was looking into buying some dart frogs from a Tincman22 (Akmed Balgek from Boca Raton, Florida) and PM'ed him for some photos of the frogs his email came from a Conner McGraw (and when I asked where they would ship from he said "CT") who has some previous BOI's on him. I believe he has been banned for having multiple accounts but just keep a heads up.

--Phillip Scheppe
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2015, 06:32 PM   #278
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you, Phillip.

Old 12-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #279
markpulawski
It took him about 2 months until he was banned from Dendroboard, a series of lies and complaints again, common pattern here, this kid is seriously bad news.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:24 PM   #280
reptileexperts
Definitely a young blooming fraudster in the making. . . read this once, and reread it again to remind myself of the events. I know Lucille got extremely potent with her comments in regards to the conspiracy comments - If you cross examine this thread, however, you will see the story changes about the turtles. In the beginning the turtles were for the OP, his parents would no longer allow him to have the leopard geckos, and he had to get rid of them, and since he already had a turtle tank, what the hey! Let's throw some more turtles in there. Adding to it that he admitted he knows and understands the legality of it (so much for saying "I didn't know any better"). So as it stands, his act of conspiracy to commit stands in my eyes. The story of them being for the "Girlfriend" developed after the issue of legality came up, and the OP started feeling threatened. Kind of reminds me of the whole gun shipment thread discussing why the gun wasn't sent due to legality. Connor tried to play this to his advantage in a pile of excuses. . . But in the end, the OP couldn't keep the geckos, mom / dad said they had to go. So away they went. Connor saw a very easy victim, and jumped on it. The OP rolled over and submitted, and became the perfect victim. The OP was already behaving poorly in regards to the turtles. Which is why I believe he backed off... he did not want more light to be shown on himself.

Out of popcorn, on to the next thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!