Wanted Pet only snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-11-2018, 12:30 AM   #1
Pinky gecko girl
Arrow Pet only snakes

I know as breeders we get those things.. the misfits
Kinks, dwarfs, eyeless, I have seen it all haha.
It happens time to time. To the best of us.
I have kept 4 eyeless ball pythons, kinked snakes and lots of other reptiles in the past.
Right now I only have a desert female, a kinked pied and a kinked super cinny ball.
If you happen to have a misfit that is available please let me know. I do not breed ball pythons and I just enjoy them.
My kinked pied that used to be my mascot for these guys passed away recently. So I'm really looking for more to take care of.

I don't want anything suffering so if it's to much of a kind or deformity the animal needs to be culled out. Sometimes this isn't the case and that's where I fit in.

If it isn't super bad I do have trades if anyone I looking for Axolotls I breed them. I also do artwork and logos.

Email me at pinky80camaro@hotmail.com.

I look forward to emails or PM's from some of y'all!
Yes I can pay shipping.
I can pay a small donation on some animals as well.

Picture is of miss Daisy the pied that I had with a kink back for 4 years.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2018, 01:00 AM   #2
Helenthereef
Miss Daisy was fab-u-lous!
Sorry you lost her, but what a great life you obviously gave her. Good luck with finding other distinctive individuals.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:39 PM   #3
Pinky gecko girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Miss Daisy was fab-u-lous!
Sorry you lost her, but what a great life you obviously gave her. Good luck with finding other distinctive individuals.
Thank you! I did find a one eyed Mojave which is appropriately named Oden now. But I'm keeping this add up just in case someone hatches something that needs extra attention.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2018, 10:00 PM   #4
Droptine10
If you don't mind me asking ,, what do you think caused her life to be cut so short ?.
I doubt she was very old, judging by the picture.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:51 AM   #5
Pinky gecko girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptine10 View Post
If you don't mind me asking ,, what do you think caused her life to be cut so short ?.
I doubt she was very old, judging by the picture.
She lived for 3 almost 4 years old. Eat every week and was in perfect health that I could see. But she had a large fused spot in her spine. She couldn't ear large meals. And for some reason she never was a large animal. She always went to shows with me everyone loved her. Unfortunately just a week after a show this summer she passed very unexpectedly. Out of the blue. No stress, nothing. She ate that week also. Maybe her insides had something more going on.. I'm not sure.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2018, 09:28 PM   #6
Milo Garcia
Kayla I have a Crystal female that I hatched out last season. She was born with a kinked tail more than likely due to incubation. If you’re interested feel free to contact me at the number listed below. You can have her for the price of shipping to you. Thanks for your time.

Milo Garcia
Mid-Valley Morphs
956-463-0563

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adoption, ball python, python, trade