SOLD!! 0.1 2018 Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-04-2020, 08:23 PM   #1
King Robert the 1st
0.1 2018 Ball Python

This 2018 female Ball Python is offered for sale. I bought her at a Repticon show in Southern California for an office pet. Well now that my office is shut down she has found herself taking up tub space on my colubrid rack. She was sold to me as a Pastel or possibly Pastel “Lesser” but I don’t remember. I’m sure the Ball Python folks on here can easily I.D her. I just want to find her a good home. She is a cool snake, was well handled without issue, and is automatic when it comes to feeding time. She is eating 1-2 F/T large Adult mice weekly. She is priced at $150.00 plus shipping (via Ship Your Reptiles). Paypal only. No trades. Serious inquires only. Please PM me through this site or you can DM me on my Instagram page @kingsofthemtn
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2020, 09:13 PM   #2
elena
Definite Lesser Pastel

Old 10-04-2020, 10:17 PM   #3
King Robert the 1st
Thank you very much for clearing that up for me.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, female, lesser, pastel