Bad Guy James Nicard skink Breeder - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2014, 12:24 PM   #41
Cyclosaura
Zero communication has been made. I still try to contact him and get nothing but ringing on his phone and no responses via email.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #42
JimM
Mike ;

I hope you get your money back . Obviously the BOI members who support James's reasoning for not refunding your $750. are smoking something potent. The one that really cracked me up was the nut who wanted to know if James 'guaranteed' live arrival as if NOT specifying that made it OK for you receive dead animals. Next time , be more specific what you want for a measly $750.00

Think back .... did you specifically request LIVE skinks ? If you weren't clear about wanting LIVE skinks then may be this is all YOUR FAULT and you don't deserve anything as far as a refund !!

All kidding aside, I hope the next time I check this thread I see you got your money back plus another hundred for all the trouble. I can't believe how some of these people can side with James no matter how drunk of high they are when they read the thread.

Best of luck with it.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #43
nickolasanastasiou
The refund is long overdue at this point.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #44
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Has a refund ever been issued. Just curious as it is obvious that a refund is long over due here.

Old 02-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #45
Cyclosaura
No refund has been issued.

I have tried calling and emailing countless times but have received no response or cooperation what so ever. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? Perhaps someone in the community in the MO area? I would love to work something out with even a payment plan or possibly a replacement.

Old 02-21-2015, 08:27 PM   #46
Cyclosaura
He finally responded again after almost a complete year and just kept calling me a scammer lol... Yet I have dead skinks in my freezer and he has my money. Just thought I would update.

Old 02-21-2015, 09:09 PM   #47
LauraB
I think it's obvious at this point just who the scammer/thief is, Mike. Thanks for the update.

Nicard was here yesterday. Buyer be aware and beware.
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2015, 07:05 PM   #48
pyxidea
Obviously very dead. So how could this be a scam? My guess is Jim had the refund money early on, but then spent somewhere else.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!