Bad Guy Andrew Schnell - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:00 PM   #101
Chris633
More conversation
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2015, 06:03 PM   #102
Chris633
The last parts of the conversation
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2015, 06:29 PM   #103
AceOfSpadesReptiles
I thought I should mention this, last I heard it was only Andrew that had been to the hospital which is how he lost his previous job? I don't ever recall seeing on FaceBook anything about his girlfriend being pregnant either or it being mentioned anywhere but that could just be a privacy thing.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #104
Chris633
He actually sent me a picture of his wife in a hospital bed in the email he sent me. I didn't include it in my screen captures as I didn't feel comfortable posting something like that especially if it is the truth. But now in retrospect, it does make me wonder as to its authenticity. However that is just speculation on my part.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #105
zombiehun
Anybody who has given Andrew money with 180 days, via Paypal, file your claim. Its not 45 days.

Old 02-27-2015, 04:40 AM   #106
SirenSanJose
I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt. I contacted him after posting, got a reply on Feb 10, was told "he had my order boxed up and ready to go, but couldn't afford the shipping" but was making a sale that afternoon and would ship it out then. He further claimed most of the people I had referred to him had already gotten full refunds, but he would ship them their food, too. More than 2 weeks later, no contact, no food, no refund.

Andrew, you asked for a second chance, and this is what you do?

Old 03-08-2015, 07:10 PM   #107
Kasi
I was hoping to avoid chiming in on this, but given the scale of everything and that this is an ongoing issue, I wanted to point out that many of the cases here are considered criminal fraud, which is a felony.

Old 03-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #108
Kasi
I should also mention that I attempted to talk to him many times prior to posting the above to find out what was going on; his phone is no longer in service and as such both texts and phone calls were not answered.

Old 03-09-2015, 11:25 PM   #109
Chris633
Just wanted to update everyone. PayPal ruled in my favor and I got my refund today. If anyone else is still within 180 days, please file!!

Old 03-11-2015, 09:25 PM   #110
skepler2
I need to put this out there. I had been friends with Andrew for a little while and he had never wronged me. I started hearing about some of the stories of people being wronged and as a friend tried to defend him on a Fb forums. I was wrong to defend him and hope all who were wronged get their money back. I want it very well known that I have ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATION WITH ANDREW!

to Casey Lazik I am sorry you had to be a victim here and I know you must have been troubled by this as like you I try to avoid forum drama but like you I have a reputable businesse to run and will not allow another's poor decisions reflect poorly on my business. My best wishes go out to you and all who were wronged.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!