For Sale Available Boas, Pythons, etc - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:54 AM   #1
AnnunakiRebel
Available Boas, Pythons, etc

Having some major life changes, need to reduce my collection and move by Aug 14th and most of these I can't bring with me so they are FS/T so that I can focus on bringing just what I plan to breed.

Would trade for: for a new version 3dsxl, ps vita, other rare 3ds editions, Xbox one, the newest fire emblem game... Or multiple animals of mine in trade for single animals so as to reduce my collection rather than just more animals. I can't change that I have to move by August 14th. My whole collection is listed because I need to reduce any that I can and the choice isn't easy for me no matter what I do.

SPECIFIC trade interests: Female GHI mojave, Female Champagne combo, GHI black pastel, IMG boa, Longicauda boa (melanistic), Purple Passion, Mystic Potion, Puma, paradoxes, 8ball, granite ivory, captive bred white lips, ivory blood python, savu or ringed python.

Next is the following broad list of my trade interests: paradox ball pythons, banana combos, puma BPs, super cinny, pastel soul suckers, champagne combos, pastel purple passion or unique mystic potion combos, GHI cinny ghost or GHI cinny that is really dark with a bright yellow striping, ivory, or mirage. IMG boas especially anerys or high black, melanistic longicauda, either a nice anery het snow or ghost het moonglow female (prefer ivory) line and/or a jungle as well, high lavender wanted; bloody sunglow or het red dragon, het eclipse, stripe boas, het sterling, paradoxes or unique boas like chain link back patterns. Calico red mountain boa or high pied bloodred corn, Vietnamese blue beauty, opal, orchid, lavender stripe or other lavender combo corns. Blue tegu baby or het albino tegu pair even ph. Albino iguana, panda dragon, black dragon or other rare iguana babies.

Again I do want to downsize but after I move I might still leave this up if I only end up having snakes left that I no longer have plans for. So if you have stuff from my list and want to offer more than one thing I like and you want one of mine we can do a trade after I move since most of the snakes are not as big a deal as moving my lizards is. If it's the 9' snake that can't wait until after however.

Ball Pythons.

2015 Genetic Stripe Lesser Pastel 0.1 $350 shipped
2015 Crystal Opal 1.0 $500 shipped
2015 Phantom 1.0 $130 shipped
2015 Mota Pewterbee 1.0 $650 shipped
2014 Silver Streak 0.1 $500 **
2015 Pastel PG Soul Sucker 1.0 $650

Boas.
2015 Super Jungle Hypo Motley 0.1 $1150 shipped, best I've ever seen
2015 Anery 66% ph albino 1.0 $120 shipped
2014 Sonoran 100% het leopard 1.0 $120 shipped
2015 Paradox Albino Dark Stripe Tail Motley 1.0 $400 shipped
2015 Hypo orangetail Leopard 0.1 $1100 shipped

Pythons.
1.0 Southern Black Phase White Lip $600 **
0.1 Matrix Blood Python $100 *

Lizards
0.1 Argentine B&W Tegu Juvi $150 **
1.0 Blue Iguana Juvi $150

* means had a past problem
** means you are getting them at a lowered price than I would normally ask because I have not fully rehabilitated them but they are doing well, if they weren't doing well it would be
*** rehabilitation hasn't gone well and they are free to an a shelter or the cost of shipping only to a responsible owner. They wouldn't be severely sick, but maybe underweight or I still haven't figured out what they will way.

** Silver streak, mid-rehab. Initially she was aggressive and wouldn't eat. She is becoming calmer with care and she is starting to eat on her own, but if she doesn't you can easily push the head of the small rat into her mouth as much as you are comfortable with, soothe her until she calms down then leave her on a heat source and for me that does the trick as long as she's tasted the blood.

** southern phase Python has a wound healing in his head, shown in photos, and some healing scales from a lack of proper care before he got here as he arrived in this condition, well worse, but he is on the mend. He can be aggressive,.... you have to handle him either gentle, slow and caring like I prefer but risk getting a bite if he's hungry, in shed or startled; or the way I don't prefer is to move fast and grab below the head firmly but not too hard, don't harm him. This is less risk to you but upsets him. However, it's a necessity at times for the continued care of his head wound. I use a mix of neosporin, silver sulfa and a liquid bandage cover. It's been healing well.

* Blood Python didn't eat when she arrived, she gets very scared as she's a baby girl so just hold her slowly and gently, reassuring and even if she nips it's tiny baby nips, no big deal I bet she will be super sweet by the time she's grown if socialized right. She now eats if you leave her in a box with a warm f/t appropriate sized rat pup.

Some of my prices have gone up. This is due to rehabilitation of some animals being nearly or entirely completed, because I have to feed them each week and bc shipping by itself can be costly so. No I don't reduce prices with age some increase because I'm not in a super hurry to part with them all, especially ones I like but I list them all bc I need to go with whatever generates interest minus anything I have for my active or potential projects which are in my trades wanted list. I have been nearly duped before. So, I do not ship first, I am sorry. I am also not looking to trade snake for snake or whatnot I prefer to trade 2 for 1 or more unless it's the large snake in that case I would make an exception.

** tegu has burns on her, I recently got her but she isn't doing well here. She's sweet but always hides, she is very panicky and seems unused to regular maintenance like soaks, habitat cleaning, shedding assist... She's Probably not going to do well on my journey with all her anxiety.

\

Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #2
TheGift777
Any more for trade

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Old 09-09-2016, 08:41 AM   #3
TheGift777
?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #4
Zach_VanArsdale
i want that white lip

Old 07-01-2018, 06:34 AM   #5
Chrisc52
Is the Sonoran boa available

Old 07-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #6
DLenaRuth999s
Ad is 2 years old.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!