Trade Ball morphs, tarantulas and more to TRADE for your RETICS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #1
Raining Reptiles
Ball morphs, tarantulas and more to TRADE for your RETICS

I have ball morphs, female caramel coastal carpet, adult female DBL het Limburg snow rosy boa, tarantulas and other inverts to trade for retics.

I already have a few retics but I'd like more before the new rule goes into effect. I'm interested in dwarf/SD stuff, albino genetic stripe, HOGS, phantom, titanium, sunfire, goldenchild etc.... but will consider most. I'm especially looking for a dwarf sunfire or suntiger het albino female.

Please let me know if you have anything to trade and what you might be looking for.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2015, 11:36 PM   #2
ksumthing
What all do you got to trade I have a albino white phase retic

Old 04-20-2015, 10:24 PM   #3
Fisher Reptiles
Do you have any clue about the Lacey Act??

Old 04-21-2015, 12:00 AM   #4
Raining Reptiles
Yeah Keigan, as much as I would like to trade, this add is from over a month ago. It's now against the law to transport retics across state lines since they were added to the Lacey act. Unless we win the preliminary injunction in a few weeks, all trades will have to be in WA.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!