NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 08:06 AM   #11
crazycorn
BTW Dennis, sorry I missed your post... I am NOT playing games. I DO feel they are worthy of at least 1 "Bad Guy" mark under the circumstances. Also I don't take well to being call a coward, you may do so by email but in the context I get from your post I feel you are being incredibly rude, again JMO. go ahead correct if I am wrong really I hope I am because I would expect more of a better demeanor of you from reading your posts.

Old 07-09-2005, 08:27 AM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
BTW Dennis, sorry I missed your post... I am NOT playing games. I DO feel they are worthy of at least 1 "Bad Guy" mark under the circumstances. Also I don't take well to being call a coward, you may do so by email but in the context I get from your post I feel you are being incredibly rude, again JMO. go ahead correct if I am wrong really I hope I am because I would expect more of a better demeanor of you from reading your posts.
The "Good Guy Certification forum" is usually for people who have done business with each person listed there. When I had seen that you posted a negative there, I assumed that you actually have done a transaction with them. If not, then my mistake.

I personally have the same opinion as you when it comes to Voids and have posted such many times. I still wanted to know the context and it appeared that you were posting this thread as a result of a bad transaction with NERD. Which if true, would be cowardly thing.

Old 07-09-2005, 08:35 AM   #13
crazycorn
I have never done a transaction with NERD, sorry if it seemed that way. I do not know the context in which they were originally posted as I do not have membership to their forum on their website, if you are interested why not go and look. I don't plan on doing so myself. I am sorry I misused the "Good Guy Certification Forum" if you feel the need and can go ahead and remove that point. I am sure all that needs to be said has been done so in these photos. I also admit I should have just posted a link, but again links get old and seem to have ways of disappearing.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #14
Cat_72
Perhaps if YOU do not even know the context in which they were originally posted, it wasn't such a good idea to post them here and add your own thoughts to them......which COULD be far from the truth.

I have strong feelings against voids myself, but I don't think I would have made a post like this without knowing for CERTAIN what those pictures were all about.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:55 AM   #15
shrap
Quote:
I do not know the context in which they were originally posted as I do not have membership to their forum on their website, if you are interested why not go and look. I don't plan on doing so myself.

Don't you think it is up to YOU to prove your claims? You come on here and accuse people of very specific things but have no proof of those things, only assumptions, and then tell other people to go and find out for themselves whether you assumptions and accusations are true?

In the future you should really try to get the details and facts BEFORE you accuse people of things.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:14 AM   #16
Jim O
David,

Let me tell you what I see and what I surmise from this. I see a bunch of people handled what appear to be venomoids. Two of them are wearing NERD t-shirts which are available to the general public for sale at http://www.newenglandreptile.com/nerdwear.html.

For reference, the front of the t-shirt is http://www.newenglandreptile.com/ner...hirt_front.jpg and the back is http://www.newenglandreptile.com/ner...shirt_back.jpg.

Without context, that is ALL that I see. Oh, and I see 16yo a poo slinger of a kid who openly states
Quote:
I do not know the context in which they were originally posted as I do not have membership to their forum on their website
and goes on to say
Quote:
if you are interested why not go and look
Membership there is free. Perhaps you should have signed up and made certain that you knew what you were talking about before potentially exposing yourself and your parents (yes David, they are civilly liable for your libel, if this is libel -- which I suspect) to a lawsuit.

Also you are admitting to using stolen pictures. All around, you are the one with the big thumbs down. Oh, and by the way, if you were a man, and maybe someday you will be one, you would have informed them in advance of this post.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:39 AM   #17
crazycorn
Jim O, I am well aware of the liabilitys and such, but thanks for trying to educate me. As for the name calling I do not believe we need that, I have not done name calling I just gave my OPINION. As for the context, its was show for a fmaily that NERD did for them, they do shows you know .

Old 07-09-2005, 10:42 AM   #18
Cat_72
Hm, there's something I never thought of.....so, if you have never even been to the site, (you said someone else sent you the pics, I believe), how do you even know for certain they are on the site? I mean....like Jim said, ANYONE can buy a NERD TShirt.....

Wow......you parents are going to be ticked if they get sued over your lack of judgement in flying off the handle and starting this whole thread.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:43 AM   #19
PaulSage
I don't want to give the appearance that I'm taking sides here, but I have to admit that I am personally a little confused by all of this. First of all, let's remember that David is only 16 so I think he is still at an age where he deserves a little leniency regarding the appropriateness of his post.

Second of all, I admit that I'm a little curious as to why it's wrong for him to have reposted these pictures. He did give credit as to where they came from, and I've seen a number of other posts here where people have copied a picture, whether it be from a questionable classified ad or another website.

To be honest, I don't know 100% about what's legally right and wrong when it comes to pictures on the internet, so if someone could provide some clarification I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that it's wrong to take credit for someone else's pictures, but I don't see David doing that here.

Like I said, I'm not taking sides. But like others have said in another recent thread regarding a minor, let's teach him what's right and wrong before we jump to criticism.

Thanks.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:44 AM   #20
Dennis Hultman
"NERD supports Voids"
That is your statement presented as a fact. Not stated as an opinion. You need to back up your statement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread