Ball and Lucy ratsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
darkbloodwyvern
Ball and Lucy ratsnake

Ok, finally have these kids nursed back to health and they are still shaky on eating. I want to offer them some live prey to get them beefed up again. NO shipping. I can meet you in Redding or Ukiah/Willits if you pay gas. I'm looking for a responsible person who can care for abandoned herps, both of these gals were meant to be temporary rescues on my part. Ball is scarred, mostly blind and about 20 years old, eats like a pig if the meal is warm! Overall no problems with her aside from my stupid roommate kicking the cord out of her heat source and a minor upper resp about two months ago. (Since resolved and eating again, though not as eagerly yet, hoping it is the weather). The Lucy texas ratsnake is skinny from refusing to eat though interested in food. Going to try again this week since she just starting being active recently. I'm not able to send them off immediately because of the weather and their picky eating. I want to be sure they are doing really well before re-homing them AND I want to get to know the people taking them. I live In Eureka, California, about an hour out of Oregon and am willing to meet you halfway if you are close enough to drive to. I know I have messaged back and forth with a few people about the ball before and if you are interested still please let me know. I apologize if I've been absent or not responded to a message, it just happened that winter was a bad time for heat sources failing and vet trips! I didn't mean to ditch anyone, but taking care of these guys was way more important than getting sucked onto the internet at them time! I'm really grateful to all the FC people who offered to help and please message me again at my gmail: kyrawyvern at gmail .com for a faster response, feel free to send a couple messages if you don't hear back soon. I can even give you my cell if you are truly serious about helping us. The best I can offer with these snakes are travel cages and some basic accessories. They both love live food and will accept FT most of the time, but need live to kick-start their eating sometimes.

Thank you all so much and please be patient, this year I've been laid off and had about three different jobs ending in a very busy full time temp job, so I'm pretty stressed about life in general and want to see them to a good place!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!