Alan Hall - Jungle Habitats - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 06-15-2007, 08:22 AM   #11
cliff_f
Oh I forgot to say 1:30 in the morning is usually the best time to reach people like him, he will still be half asleep and not reconize the phone number and answer the phone lol. Thats how I always reached Mike Mcburnett with Red kneck Kritterz, another guy to stay away from.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:16 AM   #12
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff_f
Oh I forgot to say 1:30 in the morning is usually the best time to reach people like him, he will still be half asleep and not reconize the phone number and answer the phone lol. Thats how I always reached Mike Mcburnett with Red kneck Kritterz, another guy to stay away from.
People like him? That is a very generalized statement to be making.
If people were calling my phone at 1.30 in the am. I'd be ripping my phone out of the wall or turning it off.. That's very poor tactic and not very professional.

Old 06-15-2007, 12:34 PM   #13
norsmis
Well I would have to say ignoring people that have paid for products is not very professional either. Sometimes you have to stoop to their level to get your money or your product.
I dont know ALan and have never done business with him but from a few threads here on fauna, I would say this gentleman has every right in the world to call him any time of the day he wants until he gets his money or his products he paid for.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #14
cliff_f
Yes, I mean people like him! When someone owes me money I am far from professional I could care less about professional if you owe me money, I will do what it takes to get it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!