Id assistance - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
exar15xe
Id assistance

Hey everyone I need some assistance with one of my babies I am just getting everyone eating so it's time to find new homes for most and I absolutely don't want to miss id an animal. This guy is from a pastel x mojave
I got 2 pastels 3 normals and this guy, same clutch as the pastel pair I asked about a few weeks ago. I think its a mojave but I hatched out 3 other mojave's from same male to a normal female and they don't look the same. Pics are ok a little dark, he defiantly has a lighter dorsal color then his sides. The other mojave's have a nice consistent color from side to top, so I just wana be sure Thanks so much!!!

pics 1 and 2 are the one in question
the 3rd and 4th are mojave's for reference sake
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
Robert Walker
Its a Mojave as well Kevin - congrats!

Old 08-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
exar15xe
Thanks Robert I would hate to send off a little one and be wrong about what it is, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!