quick cornsnake lot sale ADULTS/HATCHLINGS CHEAP! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #11
Bill & Amy
I still like the fact he posted the ad, a little over an hour later he lost the password and had to create a new login.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:47 PM   #12
Mike Greathouse
Yes - Cornsnakes are illegal in Georgia.
There is a very interesting thread about Georgia in the Legislation forum.

Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #13
deacon31280
well to all who are trying to live my life i live in chattanooga tn but iam moving to ga which is why i registered there and why im selling my corns. BILL AND AMY what does it matter about the logins really? i dont mean to be a punk because I like getting to know others in the reptile world but you guys spoil it bad! Do you not have better things to do than reply to ads in a bogus manner??? i guess you can reply to this and act like a computer hero because you wouldnt have it in you to say it to my face that i can assure you! if you believe you would come try it PLEASE!

Old 11-28-2006, 11:17 PM   #14
deacon31280
"Treat people as you want to be treated!!"

i believe that your motto on your responses right? do you know what that means or do i need to read it to you???

Old 11-29-2006, 12:42 AM   #15
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon31280
well to all who are trying to live my life i live in chattanooga tn but iam moving to ga which is why i registered there and why im selling my corns. BILL AND AMY what does it matter about the logins really? i dont mean to be a punk because I like getting to know others in the reptile world but you guys spoil it bad! Do you not have better things to do than reply to ads in a bogus manner??? i guess you can reply to this and act like a computer hero because you wouldnt have it in you to say it to my face that i can assure you! if you believe you would come try it PLEASE!
I asked questions, is that wrong or not allowed? Nope. Did I threaten you? Nope. Do you know how many scammers come on here and do junk like this? Obviously not. How many Id's does an honest person need?

I guess you showed your true colors with that last statement. Good luck on your move.

Old 11-29-2006, 12:45 AM   #16
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon31280
"Treat people as you want to be treated!!"

i believe that your motto on your responses right? do you know what that means or do i need to read it to you???
If I was using 2 different Id's within an hour of each other I would expect to be asked the same questions. So what's your point?

Old 11-29-2006, 02:13 AM   #17
deacon31280
your guessing gets you where you are ..nowhere! I do know about sammers and have been scammed and I am the most honest man ever to tell you the truth! If I took it the wrong way I am sorry but I am just tryin to make social friends here so that I may learn more through others experience and things of that nature! I get on fauna when i can and thoroughly enjoy reading the ads and information and experiences that people share on here! Again maybe I jumped the gun but all the corns are gone already been gone actually from several people on here and so I leave it at this if I took it wrong since I am a newer member I apologize I am here like many others because I love herps and interacting with those in like manner!

Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #18
norsmis
Jason, no one here wants to hurt you or your add here. As Bill stated before, there are lots of scammers around and when someone posts corn snakes for sale in GA, it throws up a red flag. Then throw in the fact that you are using 2 different IDs makes it even more suspicious. The members here are very protective of this site and keeping scammers out. My apologies if I offended you. Just trying to keep fellow herpers safe from the scammers!

Old 12-01-2006, 06:35 PM   #19
greg4000
just for everyones peace of mind

i believe everyone got it into jasons head about the ids. on the other hand, i recieved this lot of animals on wednesday as promised and everything went very smooth. the animals are all healthy, all have eaten and are in great shape, minus one doa hatchling which jason has promised to reimburse me on. although this is only one verifiable transaction, and i can provide tracking numbers and so forth(dont want this to go to one of the it must be his friend discussions.) if you really need proof of how it went.
i would by from him again without hesitation.

Old 12-08-2006, 04:15 AM   #20
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg4000
i believe everyone got it into jasons head about the ids. on the other hand, i recieved this lot of animals on wednesday as promised and everything went very smooth. the animals are all healthy, all have eaten and are in great shape, minus one doa hatchling which jason has promised to reimburse me on. although this is only one verifiable transaction, and i can provide tracking numbers and so forth(dont want this to go to one of the it must be his friend discussions.) if you really need proof of how it went.
i would by from him again without hesitation.
Check for Mites there Greg.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...919#post458919

I was just made aware of this thread from a friend after discussing the reasoning behind the Bad Guy thread link above. Had I seen this thread I surely wouldn't have dealt with this person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread