im looking for CHRIS GINKEL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 03-05-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
zuke
im looking for CHRIS GINKEL

i know he sells turtles and i am trying to contact him...

if you are him, or know him, can you have him contact me... either through this site, or through my email

kobayashi@cox.net

thanks
zuke

Old 03-05-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
Cat_72
This doesn't belong on the BOI.

Try "missing persons" or some more appropriate area.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:27 PM   #3
zuke
also...

i forgot to mention that chris ginkel lives in AZ.

thanks
again...

zuke

Old 03-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #4
zuke
ok... so i found his profile here on the forum...

his forum name is

"AZREPTILES"

so if any one has a way to contact him that would be awesome...

thanks again
zuke

Old 03-07-2007, 08:40 AM   #5
Cat_72
Have you tried clicking on the little link on his profile that says, "email azreptiles"?

Old 03-08-2007, 03:02 AM   #6
zuke
i dont know if you are being fascetios ( sp ) or trying to help...

but in either case, yes i did click the email button... and after getting the message that "this person doesnt accept emails from other users"... i contacted the moderator for this site and explained my reasoning for trying to locate chris ginkel... and asked if they would make an exception and allow me to try and contact him, or have them do it for me... either way, i am still awaiting a response from the forum email...

maybe chris has read this and doesnt want to be found... maybe he thinks im a private eye or something...

here is the story...

the whole time i was growing up i had a best friend that lived right across the street, we did everything together... we were born only a few months apart and we even shared a crib when one of our moms baby sat... Chris Ginkel is my old friends dad... my friends name is steven ginkel... and since i cant find any good info on steve i found it easier to locate his dad... since chris has written stuff for the state of az on the desert turtle, and i found someone here talking about him as a turtle seller/breeder, i figured this might be a good tool in locating my old friend...

since all the "people locators" that you can buy for about 10$ on google... they all had old info, and so i got my money back, and i am continueing my search in what ever way i can...

it started after i got back from iraq... i spent a year with the army in "iraqastan" and when i got back, my mom thought it was a good idea to go through all the old photos of me when i was young... it was then i saw all the old pictures of steve and i that i forgot all about... it occured to me that we were such good friends that it kind of wierd that we didnt keep in touch...

so, i have been trying for about a month now to find anyone of steves family to try and get ahold of him, and i thought i had found it here when i saw chris's profile...

well i hope he reads this and contacts me
kobayashi@cox.net

or i hope someone can contact him for me and tell him that im looking for him...

sorry for typing so much, just trying to let people know im no crook, in hopes that somebody can connect with an old friend...

thanks again.

zuke

p.s. if chris reads this...
heres proof. i lived right across the street on stella ln in phx az 85019...
are other best friends that we grew up with were chris faix, and ty and terri boland...

later

Old 03-08-2007, 08:49 AM   #7
Cat_72
Well, according to his profile, he hasn't logged in here since April of 2005....which doesn't mean he hasn't been reading without logging in, but I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck with your search, hopefully someone who knows him will see this.

And I'm posting this message on the RIGHT thread this time, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!