TRADER RATING ? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:22 AM   #11
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by RepLover1022 View Post
I understand why because someone could just make twenty accounts to get their rating up but on the other hand, it stinks too because I can't leave the well deserved positive feedback about my transaction.
Courtney - it costs $25 to be a contributing member, then you can leave feedback AND support this site!

Old 08-31-2011, 06:01 AM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by RepLover1022 View Post
I understand why because someone could just make twenty accounts to get their rating up but on the other hand, it stinks too because I can't leave the well deserved positive feedback about my transaction.
The BOI is another means of leaving feedback; and it is free to all registered users. It isn't exactly the same thing as the Trader Rating, as it is narrative and sometimes the stories are rather involved.....but Good Guy posts are straightforward; and they are definitely looked at by prospective buyers.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #13
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Trader ratings can only be given by Contributing members. That said, it goes up or down when a Contributing member gives you their rating of the transaction with you by clicking the 'Rate this User' link on your profile.
If you also click the (13) in John's trader rating, it will bring up the menu for trader ratings as well.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
RepLover1022
Yeah I posted in the BOI as well. And Id love to but we just moved 900 miles, I'm a stay at home mom for the first time in my life, and so things are just tight right now. We spent 1800 just to get us and our belongings here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!