Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2019, 07:20 AM   #21
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
Mr Moorman I never told him I didn't want the snow I only said I wanted something breeder size to replace my girl. As far as 2 years later it was more like 4 I had to breed her to find out. And as I've said multiple other times I could've missed but the way Craig told me from his mouth the guy that he got my girl from screwed him on another animal. And when I told him I was breeding her to my motley anery male he tried to buy her back. It's just a lot of weird things went into this transaction.
Nothing wierd at all . You needed money and asked to buy her .! I have the family post that states it. Your a con bro. It's getting better and better. Hey damian. You messed up . It's ok. Just apologize and we can move forward. Well as long as your good with shipping first. Cuz it's the only way I'm doing a thing. And I'll say it loud and clear. I wont screw you! I've never screwed you . Stop the lies and ship her out. So I can prove her out and shit you down.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:54 PM   #22
Ed Clark
IT'S NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THE HATCH RESULTS CRAIG.

We all understand what can happen breeding hets,it's more about your piss poor customer service.you made a deal than changed it at the last minute then talked to your customer with no respect.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:17 AM   #23
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
California Commercial Code COM section 2313:

(1) Express warranties by the seller are created as follows:

(a) Any affirmation of fact or promise made by the seller to the buyer which relates to the goods and becomes part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the affirmation or promise.

(b) Any description of the goods which is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the description.
You all are ridiculous. I have every right to change anything that i say. When the customer starts demanding things that are unnecessary. Or starts telling you how the transaction will go down. Now i have done nothing wrong . You can try all you want. At the end of the day his information is broken. And only parts are here .. I am tired of this . So I'm going to post what he didnt post!! I'm a moral man this is unfortunate and a common happening in today's market place. I was to nice to him.. that wont happen anymore. You want to be mr innocent huh.. stand by cuz I'll prove you are far from it...

Old 07-30-2019, 07:13 AM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
So I'm going to post what he didnt post!!
Put up or shut up.

Old 07-30-2019, 10:48 AM   #25
Ed Clark
Quote:
I am tired of this . So I'm going to post what he didnt post!! I'm a moral man this is unfortunate and a common happening in today's market place. I was to nice to him.. that wont happen anymore. You want to be mr innocent huh.. stand by cuz I'll prove you are far from it...
Please post anything that will help you in any way.

You can never be too nice or too honest in an online business transaction.

Old 07-30-2019, 11:15 AM   #26
Insomniac101
Quote:
You all are ridiculous.
Hardly.

Quote:
I have every right to change anything that i say.
Not in a business contract, you don't.

Quote:
You can try all you want.
Don't need to; you're doing a good job of it yourself.

Quote:
So I'm going to post what he didnt post!!
And?

Quote:
... stand by cuz I'll prove you are far from it...
And??

Old 07-30-2019, 11:33 AM   #27
Reptar
My initial reply was in support of Mr Martin as 6 eggs is not enough of a sample to prove if it is indeed het or not. No matter how much a seller is frustrated by a buyer it does not make good business to disrespect them publicly on any forum. Your initial reaction was commendable to offer a replacement but instead of slinging mud back and forth what would be satisfactory to both parties involved to settle this? What does the buyer want and what is the seller able to offer in compensation?

Old 07-30-2019, 04:46 PM   #28
dmasio
Again Craig no where in our messages did I say I didn't want the snow I said what I wanted was another adult albino het anery. You started to tell me about other animals and then offered the adult albino het anery that you had not paid off yet or so you said. You had no problem offering up an animal when I asked about the legitimacy of her genetics. Again I'm not complaining about not producing a snow (it would've been sweet) and it's possible I missed but buddy the way you've acted through this whole thing has been suspect. Please show me some proof to the contrary on anything I've said.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:53 PM   #29
dmasio
Also Craig you offered me a citrus marble breeder male from Sal and Nick and then das later start to tell me how they screwed you on that snake. I don't quite remember how they did without me reading the messages again. But why would you offer me an animal you weren't happy with to replace mine. And hes saying I was disrespectful because I told him I'd like him to ship 1st so I can make sure I'm not getting the wool pulled over my eyeshoulder by getting a sick animal or what not. I don't think it's unreasonable after reading some things about him

Old 08-01-2019, 12:23 AM   #30
klingie83
This why when spending good money on quality animals it is always good to buy from reputable people. Unfortunately in the reptile industry it is hard to find that. It’s sad really. I have read this whole thread and still have yet to see any proof of Craig’s story. Yea don’t blame you one bit for being weary of getting Animal from him. I too would want to make sure it was healthy. Craig you definitely need to learn some people skills when it come to speaking to your paying customers. Well good luck in getting this disaster worked out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!