Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #91
TattooLost
Bear in mind also, that we only have the OP's word to go by, as there is no Fluker's representative. I have notified them, but they have failed to post here. Whether they don't care to bother or are too busy, I don't know. Given their shown customer service in their emails, I'm still inclined to think they have or will do the right thing.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #92
barbie
As I had also said before, I have done business with them. They did have a few of thies guys in the box. I was happy with costumer service and did not mind getting some cleaners If evryone reads the whole BOI thier is no reason to believe (as several people have posted) that customer service is lacking in any way. Just know that if you order from fluckers you will get some extras!!

Old 02-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #93
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rud3Bwoy View Post
I order from flukers every 2 weeks,if i ever had a issue with a order they refunded me asap or sent me a replacement,i also had these beetles in my order but not as much

but flukers is great when it comes to fixing these issues and making things right for the customers
Just an example of someone saying custumer service was good. And i have also said it

Old 02-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #94
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoldham3 View Post
So, I just got into buying crickets in bulk. I ordered from bulk the first time and things were great.

Then I found Fluker Farms and they were cheaper so I tried it and ordered 250. The first batch came with about 100 crickets, 40 or so dead ones, a bunch of those worms (not to the extreme as that picture), some beetles, and one GIGANTIC spider.

I called about the low number and they were very nice. Sent me a new batch at no charge.

Then, the next day, upon discovering the spider, I called again. They had me send them a picture of it and then told me that it was a yellow sac spider. This is a poisonous spider. I am terrified of spiders (especially ones as big as this one). They apologized and explained that because they cannot use pesticides or any other chemicals, these spiders are a problem. Again, they were very nice and patient. They then sent me another shipment and gave me a full refund. I didn't ask for either. I only called because I was concerned that this spider was dangerous.

I probably will go back to Ghann's just because they seem more organized and their crickets were very healthy and there were no extra friends in the shipment. I will say that the customer service at Fluker Farms was amazing to me.

I created an account just for this post because I was wondering if giant spiders are normal with cricket breeding. I have researched the worms and beetles and found that they are very normal and even helpful. But, I have not found out any information on spiders.

To the person who started this. I am so saddened to hear about your experience and to see the picture. You really got unlucky. I would agree with the folks telling you to calm down. This happens. It does not make it right but, in order to get kindness, understanding, and respect, you must first give it.

I do highly recommend Ghann's but, will also say that I plan on keeping the worms from this batch for when I get my shipment from Ghann's. The smell difference is amazing!
I just feel its right to give a couple examples. Yes everyone so far who has posted about Flukers have found the beetle in shipments. Shipments are obviously carrying thies beetle but to say customer service is bad seems over the top. As always i say do your home work and make an informative desicion based on the iformation

Old 02-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #95
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Spyral i agree. The problem was legitemate, however the way it was handle was unproffesional! I personaly believe if one is to expect proffesionalism from someone else or from a company one should also act this way. Flukers "as is noted in your first post" acted proffesionaly. They offered new crickets and fallowed by offering a FULL refund and that is true proffessionalism, it is dissapointing the way you recieved them but all efforts wher made to resolve the problem. Belittling a company after thier proffesional action to resolve the problem is unproffesional on your part, and further pushing the issue makes it worse.
Barbie i agree above but being new to this site i must say she is way out of line she could have handle it better as for the beetle kill the larva or feed them to an animal only a fool would allow them to infest they're house in the first place that should never have been in her mind if she was a intellegent keeper the beetle would never escape and cause an infestation in her beloveed collectible's but with obivous lack of knowledge on them she jumped to the worst case seniro for it and since they're is 120 species of demestid beetle in north america they like any other unwanted pest in the states and not federally banned for transport because cant ban ones being shipped anyway. has for fluker being filthy geuse what they are no more fithy then any fast food restuarant, grocery store, pet store, manufacturing plant in the united states she needs to find another surppler but ten to one she going to have the same issue down the road anyway...

Old 02-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #96
Rud3Bwoy
ordering from flukers every 2 weeks i had maybe 5 bad shipments,yes i got beetles not as much as this guy but if i ever had a issue i got a refund right away,partial refunded depending on the issue or a new shipment right away,and also a credit if i didn't want any of the list above.

flukers are pretty dam good when it comes to taking care of issues with there customers,on a side note i use to order 2000 crickets every week from them for my dragon until he stopped eating crickets.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #97
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You've made two additional posts since your grand exit. That says to me that either you are a drama llama or that the agenda you posted above is not your actual agenda.
This is a great example of the uncalled for posts that that make people shy away from posting here. Whether passive agressive or just outright condescending, these posts are very instigating and would certainly be a good reason for anyone to keep coming back to defend their opinions. I see no ulterior motives in Sandra's posts and think she has handled herself well. She gave the info you Columbos requested and it still wasn't good enough. Furthermore, saying you will make something right and doing it are two different things. Not to say that Flukers won't do the right thing, but so far...

Old 02-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #98
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
This is a great example of the uncalled for posts that that make people shy away from posting here. Whether passive agressive or just outright condescending, these posts are very instigating and would certainly be a good reason for anyone to keep coming back to defend their opinions. I see no ulterior motives in Sandra's posts and think she has handled herself well. She gave the info you Columbos requested and it still wasn't good enough. Furthermore, saying you will make something right and doing it are two different things. Not to say that Flukers won't do the right thing, but so far...
I think you are in the minority there...

Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #99
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Furthermore, saying you will make something right and doing it are two different things. Not to say that Flukers won't do the right thing, but so far...
So far what? Do you know for a fact whether or not they have or have not already made this right?

Old 02-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #100
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
I think you are in the minority there...
Another great example of the mindset often displayed here. A totally irrelevant post. Are you saying now that my opinion is faulty because you deem me as being in the minority? Is that the message you want readers to believe? That was a very shallow thing to say in my opinion and please don't lose sight of the fact that many of the people posting in this thread chime in frequently in alot of threads and are NOT the majority of readers here who may have opinions contrary to yours but don't feel the need to get the attention that some members here obviously long for. The photos/e-mails painted a picture that would certainly persuade me from doing business with Flukers. Thank you Sandra.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!