Contact Michael Enriquez to Buy Dead/Sick Animals - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #51
ravensgait
Michael, why haven't you refunded the shipping cost? The guy paid for an outwardly healthy pair and received one dead and the other sickly. I would have sent you the other animal back and I'd bet other people would have as well. This is customer service , sure the customer in this case is a pain in the keister but it doesn't change the fact that he didn't receive what he paid for and returned the product. Heck 100 dollars seems a small price to pay to put this guy behind you. your reputation has been damaged here why not get this taken care of before more damage is done..Randy

Old 05-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #52
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortaboy
Seamus,

You are ridiculous. Those are worms, I saw them myself, I have pictures of worms, and you say the only thing that will prove to you that worms exist is a Necropsy?

And if a Necropsy was provided, you would then say, "Well, Michael said the torts were not treated".

What the hell do you think those pink wiggly things were? Pizza?
Jerry you may have but we have a really bad photo to go by and nothing else.

Why do you seem to think that we have some kind of truth o meter that tells us Jerry is being truthful and Michael isn't ?? Sorry we don't have anything like that all we have to go by is the proof you provide us and you haven't provided much here.. You seem to feel that we should just believe everything you say! Yet I don't know you and don't think anyone else in this thread does either. We ask for proof of what you say and you just get pissed, sorry but that isn't helping your believability any.. Randy

Old 05-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #53
tortaboy
I don't need a truth O'Meter. This is a slam dunk.
I received a dead tortoise full of worms, and nobody is refuting this.

If I received a tortoise full of bullet holes, along with a smoking gun in the same package, some of you would ask for a Necropsy and a Ballistics report.

Tortoise was sold as doing very well, and having been LTC for 18 months.
Tortoise arrived DEAD. (I'm waiting for someone to say I killed it to make a point).
Tortoise had many large pink worms coming out of it's ass. (I'm waiting for someone to claim I planted worms).

If you are happy to receive animals like this, go ahead and buy from Michael Enriquez.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!