Info Contributions 'n Stuff - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #21
MedusaCoils
meat = meet!! MY BAD!

Damn arm cast makes typing and apparently, thinking, a nightmare!!

Old 08-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
SURE!! Will you at least meat me half way?

Wayne
Depends on our chemistry....I mean, I didn't realize you were so far away, but you could contribute anyway?

Old 08-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #23
Lucille
Hamsta Rap

Hey lil girl
What in the world
Fauna needs ya needs ya
You got your bucks don't get your
Got to save it for the important stuff
Is it rough?
Come on girl, it's real, the joy
Don't just be a surface BOI toy
It's up to you
Donate a few
Come on girl, whatcha gonna do.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #24
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove View Post
your choice! See them here:
http://cornutopia.com/Corn%20Utopia%...cornsnakes.htm

Pay $15 each to Fauna. Pick it (or them) up at Daytona, or pay for postage.
I just ordered one of the Safe Snakes posters for the snake room. I love that one.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:42 PM   #25
KathyLove
Got it - thanks! I will post again when it is mailed, and when I have sent the donation to Rich.

Thanks!
Kathy

Old 08-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #26
KathyLove
I have just mailed the poster to Shawn Lorrain,

and I just donated $18.50 (remainder after subtracting postage fee) to Fauna via the PayPal donation button at the top of the page.

That leaves one poster left! If you want a poster, and want to help here at the same time, let me know.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #27
Lucille
Geez I woulda bet that by now someone would have offered to donate so I wouldn't write any more rap.....

Old 08-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #28
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove View Post
and I just donated $18.50 (remainder after subtracting postage fee) to Fauna via the PayPal donation button at the top of the page.

That leaves one poster left! If you want a poster, and want to help here at the same time, let me know.
Thank you, Kathy....

Old 08-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #29
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I'd pay you to KEEP the hamsters. What horrible little critters......what do I owe and what will it cost me for you to keep those vermin? (HATE hamsters)....

please PM me how much and exactly where to send payment (I won't give Rich shit...more than usual is you want me to PM it directly to him....it's in writing now ) when y'all decide what the (REASONABLE! remember I've had a crappy year and have NOTHING worth selling or donating this year!) price I should donate to make Lucille keep those rotten, nasty, biting, ( undeniably cute but still horrible) vermin!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #30
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
NOTE~ I'm in and out of here on a pretty irregular basis. Seriously.....PM me or email me so I get a notification that there is a response on what I have to pay to make her keep the vermin........or I may miss it and forget (it happens) until y'all think I'm a creep.......PM me or email me with a payment address please.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!