Copy right laws and Tim Bowels - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 06:36 PM   #41
richard till
The Mans an idiot.

Fat timmy is an idiot and he is unlikely to sue anybody for using his photos.

Anybody who had the intelligence to earn himself/herself/itself the pile of cash required to throw that sort of legal action about willy nilly would have the intelligence to realise the futility of it all or they wouldnt be rich for very long.

Fat Timmy has neither the cash nor the intelligence-thats why his known as Fat Stupid Timmy!

Fat Timmy wipes the bottoms of the elderly for a living-Im sure this kind of work has its rewards but Im not sure they can be traded with lawyers for actions to remove snake pics from websites.

I hope your watchin Bowell's!

Quote:
If you post someone else's photo on this site again without the owner's permission, YOU will be suspended from this site.
-WebSlave-

Old 02-17-2004, 06:44 PM   #42
jim scharphorn
LOL Iv seen that snake before, last I herd it was shipped in a box smaller than the animal is, and it ended up with a respatory infection and then shipped back and 2 months later was advertized for sale for $6000 and was sold the next day. LOL LOL LOL

Old 02-17-2004, 07:11 PM   #43
richard till
Oh no please dont take away MY photo-who says its theirs?

I hope I can get over this terrible chapter and turn my life around,if not for me for the sake of the children.

Old 02-17-2004, 08:08 PM   #44
richard till
No Jim that was a pic of my own snake "Fatso"-honest!

Fancy threatening to sue Jim for using a snake pic Tim! Oh yes and reporting poor little me to the "webslave" whatever that is.

When I first found out I was in trouble with "webslave"(I frequently use the services of a girl with a similar name-perhaps you are related?- how much do you charge per hour?) a massive dark cloud fell over my day but fortunately thanks to threapy and the help of my friends and family I can learn to somehow live with 6 naughty points.

Remember my sad story before you dare to argue with big brave Timmy everybody!

Timmy you clearly suffer from a lack of real world authority!

Perhaps you should look into a career change get a position with someone beneath you you can bully-are such oppurtunities available in the fast paced racey world of the bottom wiper?

Im still waiting to hear from your legal team..................

Old 02-17-2004, 08:56 PM   #45
W.Wedeking
Actually, Tim didn't report you, I did.

While some of your antics are humorous, there is a certain amount of decorum that members of this board are expected to maintain. We would all appreciate it if you would abide by the TOS (Terms of Service) and save the horse play for another forum.

And just to clarify, webslave is the owner of this site, and leader of the 'Fauna Cult' and he makes the rules. If you need more clarification, go to the "Webwatch and Cult Headquarters" forum and check out the "mario" threads.

Old 02-17-2004, 09:17 PM   #46
richard till
You should in my opinion go out more!

I will further investigate the terms of thingy.......

When you say " we would all" do you mean the whole of the world or any particular group of people?

Im sorry if I offended you "All" just I have had troubles lately coping with life since my naughty points.

I think I made my point though Timmy aint suing anybody is he?!

Kind thoughts and wishes

Rich

Old 02-17-2004, 09:26 PM   #47
TimCoplan
tim isnt gonna do a dammm thing. Jim put the pic back up!

Old 02-17-2004, 09:32 PM   #48
richard till
lololol

Put your pic up Jim!

Old 02-17-2004, 09:40 PM   #49
Ken Harbart
I've grown tired of you, Mr Till. Since you seem to think that this site exists for your personal entertainment, it's now time for you to "pay to play."

Old 02-17-2004, 09:57 PM   #50
Intense Herpetoculture
Using someone else photo without premission is illegal however you put it. I myself would be pissed off and would rightfully demand that my photo was taken off the website before I choose legal action. The last person that stole one of my photo's had their entire website erased by their host company after I tried repeatly to get my photo removed. I don't care who it is, the photo belongs to the person who holds the copyright and they can do what they see fit to protect that copyright.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread