Copy right laws and Tim Bowels - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 01:04 AM   #71
HouseOfSerpents
Tim Coplan that is.

Old 03-02-2004, 12:26 PM   #72
Ghi Reptiles
From what I have seen.....

Tim Coplan can handle himself just fine. He rose to the challenge and quieted the dynamic duo from Ohio on The War Room. Way to handle yourself Mr. Coplan!

Old 03-02-2004, 06:58 PM   #73
Arboreals of the Rainforest

Quote:
Message deleted because of profanity - WebSlave

Note: Even with quoted profanity, YOU are still responsible for what is posted within YOUR message.

Old 03-02-2004, 07:07 PM   #74
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghi Reptiles
Speaking of pictures, you have a picture of Tim Coplan on your Redtailboa site that was altered and depicts Tim as the 'Proud spokesman for N.A.M.B.L.A.' (North American man Boy Love Association), one of the most disgusting and hated groups in America where grown men are encouraged to have relations with young boys. You are absolutely a demented individual for even uploading this to your account. So if it is ok with you to have an altered pic of someone else on your redtail account when you didn't have permission why are you crying about a pic Jim had on his site? Just harrassing the guy again from what it looks like to me. [/b]
Firstly, I had permission from the person that sent me that picture. You don't know jack as ussual Matty. But thanks for the truck.

Secondly, when it was posted on the war room it said you were the one that recuited Copland for that honor of being the spokes person from that group. Shame on you for being a sick child molesting perv.

Thirdly, You really need to come up for air more often. Jim stole my picture to use to further his sales on his site. That is a violation of federal copyright laws that I see you are trying to defend.

Shows your true character, felon.

Old 03-02-2004, 08:28 PM   #75
jim scharphorn
O Tim That makes you look so MUCH better, You are forgiven for all your wrong doing.

LOL LOL (NOT)

Old 03-02-2004, 09:50 PM   #76
Ghi Reptiles
Did you have the permission of your legal team to post such an unsolicited libelous comment on the very forum where you use to be a 'good guy'? Man I smell a bad egg all the way!

Old 03-02-2004, 10:27 PM   #77
TimCoplan
"Thirdly, You really need to come up for air more often. Jim stole my picture to use to further his sales on his site. That is a violation of federal copyright laws that I see you are trying to defend."

Tim dont even start your #@$@. I never gave you permision to use my picture/alter it for your sick games. So if you wanna start slamming people on the copyright laws, you've got something coming right back at ya.

Just to get another one of your lies straight, matt never recruited me for your disgusting group which you participate in. I never even knew what the group was, before you brought it up.

Hey tim, remember that Jmack female from about 2 years ago which you used to have? What happened to it? Care to tell us about it? Was it another one of your screw-up animals which led to its death? WOW your list of problems just keeps getting longer and longer!

Old 03-02-2004, 10:43 PM   #78
Nett
Quote:
Originally posted by Arboreals of the Rainforest
Firstly, I had permission from the person that sent me that picture. You don't know jack as ussual Matty. But thanks for the truck.

Secondly, when it was posted on the war room it said you were the one that recuited Copland for that honor of being the spokes person from that group. Shame on you for being a sick child molesting perv.

Thirdly, You really need to come up for air more often. Jim stole my picture to use to further his sales on his site. That is a violation of federal copyright laws that I see you are trying to defend.

Shows your true character, felon.
God just whe I though u couldnt get any worse ..........

Grow up , face the fact and accept that u are the "BAD GUY ".........

Old 03-02-2004, 11:36 PM   #79
Ghi Reptiles
Well it seems that redtailboa has shut down his albums.... Good for you redtailboa way to look out for garbage like what was up there!

Old 03-03-2004, 05:45 AM   #80
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghi Reptiles
Well it seems that redtailboa has shut down his albums.... Good for you redtailboa way to look out for garbage like what was up there!
Sorry Matty,
You a liar yet again.
It is not shut down. It now password protected. More of your lies.
Bet you wish you could see what has been added to that album now. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread