Copy right laws and Tim Bowels - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 05:47 AM   #81
Arboreals of the Rainforest
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghi Reptiles
Did you have the permission of your legal team to post such an unsolicited libelous comment on the very forum where you use to be a 'good guy'? Man I smell a bad egg all the way!
Matty,
What you are smelling is your that Dirty Sanchez that got pulled on you by prisoner #4520987.
But bad eggs are close.

Old 03-03-2004, 07:23 AM   #82
Ghi Reptiles
What do your last two posts have to do with copyright laws? How old are you anyway? You are close to being banned from here with the point total so I would not stray if I were you.......

Old 03-03-2004, 08:53 AM   #83
Ken Harbart
Tim, I'm getting real tired of having to warn you, and you're teetering on the edge of being the next person suspended from this site.

If you lack the integrity and ability to follow the simple rules here, then I suggest you not post at all.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:53 AM   #84
Ghi Reptiles
Well said Ken!

Old 03-03-2004, 06:49 PM   #85
TimCoplan
Tim... i wrote a pretty long reply to yours, how about you care to answer some of my questions. O yea, they are the truth so you cant twist them around to make it look like you were not at fault.

Old 03-03-2004, 10:48 PM   #86
richard till
Timmy Timmy Timmy,

You are a popular chap these days arent you?

That unpleasant waft of Paedophillia and other various acts of unnecessary filth have not helped your corner your friends are in retreat and only your various alter egos have remained to defend your already awfull reputation.

Have you ever succesfully sued anyone ever for anything or are you just seeking attention?

I admit I used your useless picture just to ridicule you simply because I do not like you so why not sue me?

I broke the copyright law c'mon I want my day in court see how seriously a Judge treats it as I suspect you would be seen for what you are which is an outright waste of time and resources.

Or should you just give it all up now and concentrate on something that you are good at?......

How is the day job big guy ?

Too many turds not enough time, I suspect.

Kind regards and as always the utmost of respect........fatty.

Rich

Old 03-03-2004, 11:35 PM   #87
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Richard,

Here in the states.....it's 'phat' not fat. And I don't think he will be back anytime soon. He has been banned from one forum already and is coming up on two and three very quickly with number two happening tomorrow. He said something like don't I wish I knew what pics were on his redtailboa pages? Well I think I saw them on The Reptile Room this morning and I am at a loss for words. I know for a fact that one of them is on his redtailboa page so I am assuming the rest are too. The content of the pics is definately XXX rated.

Question......

I am not nearly as smart as Tim or his lawyer but if Tim is using a picture of me in posts where my face is manipulated and added to something with sexual content or he has my picture on his redtailboa site without my permission is that a copyright violation? Just curious and like I said I am pretty dumb so I need help with this one.

Old 03-04-2004, 12:55 AM   #88
richard till
Matthew,

What you have to ask is what will you get if you win and clean the guy out.

How far can you realy get on pair of socks,a half eaten hamburger and a woman so fat and still she needs to put in for planning before she can legaly eat again.

I'd take your justice in chunks of self respect Tim normally helps out there if he can anyway.

Better spend your money on something more stable-a timeshare on a volcano would be a wiser investment.

Kind regards

Rich

Old 03-04-2004, 01:33 PM   #89
devil421
I didnt dig through all the pages of posts so my apologies if these points were already pointed out.

If that header info at the bottom of the original post was from the email, it obviously wasnt from a lawyer. Look at the From: field. Its a woman with the same last name (wife?). And I can't see any lawyer sending out that letter with misspellings and grammatically incorrect english. Lawyers have secretaries and paralegals whose job it is to ensure that correspondence is flawless. In addition, no true, self-respecting lawyer would EVER send an email because it doesnt even constitute legal service of the request. Without registered, return-receipt postage you can say you never received it and never knew about it. I guarantee its a bogus letter.

Old 03-04-2004, 03:30 PM   #90
jim scharphorn
Yes the letter is bogus, just like the person that wrote it.
I knew this the minute I recieved the letter it was from Tim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread