Controversy Sells!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2005, 07:16 PM   #11
montezuma
Ok, since nobody brought up his title...I will. He may have stirred a bit of controvery but the only thing he sold me on was that he is a complete moron.

Old 02-18-2005, 07:28 PM   #12
Jungle Gems
My thoughts exactly.

If his animals were in such high demand, he would have had no reason to come onto this site under fabricated aliases to praise himself.

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 02-18-2005, 09:19 PM   #13
ShannanD25
You have got to be kidding....Is that kid on crack? Does he have no life other then to make up stupid web pages...UN-American? That pi$$es me off when people throw that around ...yeah well my American butt "fought" and people I know American's butt fight everday in the military to keep pansy butts like him safe so he can post his pansy little comments and call a reptile site UN-American because people are sick of his pansy a$$....Dang it..I need to go take a happy pill....
He wants UN-American, lets go throw his pansy a$$ in a true UN-American country and see how he like it....If he calls this site Un-American he is calling me, a supporter, UN-American and I might be a girl but I can still beat his sorry little pathetic geek a$$....
I was having a good night till I hear his musical background being used to try and support his ignorant site....

Old 02-18-2005, 09:34 PM   #14
romad119
Good riddance!

Old 02-18-2005, 09:45 PM   #15
cthulhu77
Quote:
Originally Posted by montezuma
Ok, since nobody brought up his title...I will. He may have stirred a bit of controvery but the only thing he sold me on was that he is a complete moron.

You, sir, are quite correct!

Old 02-18-2005, 09:51 PM   #16
mattjillson
In regards to ShannanD25's post...

I couldn't agree more. Throwing that term around just waters down what people have fought and died for - totally unacceptable!!!! All that little link showed was the death thrawls of a very small person and the ramblings of someone that was caught pulling shady deals who dug their own grave. Makes me want to......

Matt Jillson

Old 02-18-2005, 09:52 PM   #17
Gecko_Den
Since some posters don't seem to realize, it wasn't his site, and the page he linked to has been around for about 2 years now.

It was a pitiful attempt then, and is still a pitiful attempt today, I doubt the "boycott" ever did much of anything other than provide a few laughs.

Also, I too am a Veteran, but we need to remember that the freedoms we fought for and fight for today and in the future apply to everyone, not just the people we agree with.

It's a bit of irony that people can say un-American things because of the Americans that sacraficed to give them that right.

While I don't support the message, i do support his right to post it on his own website.

Old 02-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #18
riverjop
What a dork!
Well Now!!! This is a dam good example of why Rich needs to and should charge for the use of this site! If it keeps a couple of these freaks out it will be more than worth it!

Old 02-18-2005, 10:53 PM   #19
Dan Scolaro
You know on other threads from weeks and months ago, I informed the public that the guy was radical, and that he was a this and that, and many other things. And all I received from my prewarnings about the guy was a kick in the butt and was told I was nuts. I still may be nuts, but at least I can read people.

Old 02-19-2005, 12:45 AM   #20
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
why was he kicked off? for posting a million times, or for the content?
He was suspended and fined because of his flooding the BOI with those posts. He asked for, and he received, exactly what he deserved for that.

As for the content, I figured there are a LOT of new members here who have never seen that entertaining page on Mario Stinso's site. So sure, I could have deleted it as being inappropriate soliciting of traffic from this site. But heck, I thought people here would enjoy the entertainment. I read that all quite a long time ago, and can't remember a time I laughed so hard and so long in my life. So I don't mind sharing......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!