Controversy Sells!!!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:43 PM   #51
Lucille
No you are plenty good enough, you get to ride up front in First Class with me. We are taking applications for who wants to be pilot, and we will have some of the Fauna-ettes bring us beverages and little packages of peanuts, and we all get to watch the video that started this thread and hoot and holler in derision and throw stuff at the screen.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:46 PM   #52
Karen Hulvey
This Thread, My Friends, Is ENTERTAINMENT.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:47 PM   #53
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Mario warns us about being brainwashed and a member of a cult...and Webslave comes right out and claims to be a Dyslexic of Borg...

OMG!!! We're all unwitting members of the Cult of Laminated Asses!!

You missed it when a bunch of us had "love bomb" variations.

"Love Bombed Man"
"My Love Bomb's Bigger"

etc

Old 02-19-2005, 08:49 PM   #54
Vince
we should thank the joker who made this thread, for bringing some stress free fight free sillyness to this site, it was a booster shot in the arse

Old 02-19-2005, 08:55 PM   #55
Lucille
Hey I'm a nurse but I ain't giving any booster shots to THIS crew in their you know where....

OK let's come up with some **CREATIVE** license plates!!!!

Old 02-19-2005, 08:56 PM   #56
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
You missed it when a bunch of us had "love bomb" variations."Love Bombed Man"
"My Love Bomb's Bigger"

etc
The Bombed Zombie It was only last year My how we have evolved

Old 02-19-2005, 08:57 PM   #57
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
The Bombed Zombie It was only last year My how we have evolved
Should of read The Love Bombed Zombie my bad

Old 02-19-2005, 08:58 PM   #58
Vince
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Hey I'm a nurse but I ain't giving any booster shots to THIS crew in their you know where....

OK let's come up with some **CREATIVE** license plates!!!!

lol my uncles licence plate used to be QQQQ , i never got it untill i was older.

Old 02-19-2005, 09:42 PM   #59
Sasheena
Well since we're all having so much fun with this, I thought that I would bring some of the direct accusations to the table....

Here, as love-bombed members of the Fauna cult, we condone and perhaps actually take part in

Quote:
Some of the ways techniques I have been exposed to where sleep depuration, metacommunication, removal of privacy, disinhibition, verbal abuse, forced confession, finger pointing, isolation, controlled approval, no questioning, guilt, and fear. Other cult practices that I I have noticed take place on their site are peer group pressure, love bombing, rejection of old values, confusion doctrine, uncompromising rules, group conformity, confession, financial commitment, chants and phrases (by using various common generalized phrases), and portrayal of group protection.
Let's take these one at a time...

Quote:
sleep depuration
We've de-purified his dreams I guess.... perhaps he's having wet-dreams about this site.

Quote:
metacommunication
We're all communicating with him? On a meta-physical level?

Quote:
removal of privacy
We've removed his privacy.... it's that spy cam we have inside his computer monitor, it records his every move, removing his privacy

Quote:
disinhibition
when he reads fauna, all those hidden messages have made him become inhibited.

Quote:
verbal abuse
That's a no-brainer.

Anyone else want to take up where I left off....

Old 02-19-2005, 09:53 PM   #60
Sasheena
lest I be accused of spreading falsehoods... let me add this other quote I went and laboriously gleaned from the site...

Quote:
But dealing with fauna and the people their of, I have even resulted in personal injury. Because of lack of sleep trying to defend my name and reputation, I had fallen down the stairs and in doing so, injured my tailbone. But the extent of the damage is still yet unknown. I had also nearly loss a figure as well when my dogs got in a fight right in front of me and I tried to push them out of the way. Unfortunately, I was under so my fatigue, that I placed my hand in the wrong spot and my thumb was caught up in one of our dog mouths. He bit completely through the skin numerous times to the bone as I bled profusely. I have unable to use my thumb and hand normally for a number of weeks loosing that much time in work as I require the use of my right hand for my mouse.
SO.. I had it wrong entirely...
Due to the Ass-Laminated-Love-Bombed-Cult... he Hurt his REAR and THEN his dog tried to eat his finger. (I wonder why I remembered that as the dog biting his butt... .could be a bit of a freudian memory....). Oh.. and it wasn't a finger, it was his figure... his dog ruined his figure by biting his finger.

Anyway, I didn't want to be accused of spreading falsehoods.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!