Phrynosoma Cornutum "Texas" Horned Lizards USCBB - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 10-26-2016, 06:56 PM   #1
Reeptiles
Phrynosoma Cornutum "Texas" Horned Lizards USCBB

This is a rare opportunity to acquire a trio of "Texas" horned lizards. They are just turning a year old and are subadults in size and maturity. If they stay awake for the winter they will likely breed in 2017. They are true captive bred and born and at least partially related. They eat harvester and formica (sp.) ants with reckless abandon, and they must be provided ants consistently. They will take 1/8th inch crickets and newborn dubia roaches as well, but make no mistake: ants must make up 90 plus percent of their diet.

I will be particular about who these lizards end up with, so please provide me with some information about your experience with horned lizards when replying to this ad. I will try to check my fauna messages, but the best way to reach me is to email reepjoel@isu.edu or to call or text (208) 580-HERP.

Price for the trio is $650 plus shipping. Transport to Hamm show in December possible.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2018, 08:10 PM   #2
orixaoko
are these still available?

Old 04-20-2018, 12:15 AM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by orixaoko View Post
are these still available?
The ad is 2 years old....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
horned lizard, horned toad, phrynosoma